PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A Gillette greeting for Brett Favre

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about getting the Jumbotron to keep playing the video from last year of Favre singing "Pants on the Ground." In light of his current problems, it gives a whole new meaning to that phrase.

Thread winner!!!!!!

They still have Harvin, Shiancoe, Moss and Petersen out there.

They cans till shred people.

I'll personally only feel good about the game if I see substantial pass rush on Favre early in the game. Then I'll know that he'll be good for a couple INTs. If we can't pressure him, I worry that he'll play a very un-Farveish game. Without those two INTs last night, Minnesota wins.

considering how he has screwed the pats in the past i wouldnt doubt if he comes out and doesnt make any mistakes like he usually does

considering how he has screwed the pats in the past i wouldnt doubt if he comes out and doesnt make any mistakes like he usually does
With what happened yesterday i could see him not playing Sunday. The coach has issues with him, (not that he has a lot of power) Farve is embarrassing himself and he knows it, and then there is his ankle. I hope he Does play, he's an INT machine.

Last edited:
cover your junk!!!

With what happened yesterday i could see him not playing Sunday. The coach has issues with him, (not that he has a lot of power) Farve is embarrassing himself and he knows it, and then there is his ankle. I hope he Does play, he's an INT machine.

They were still in the game up to the final drive, in a tough environment. If Percy learned how to toe tap, everyone would be singing a different song.

Favre will start, Pats will win.

I hope Favre does play. He's been terrible this year, Jackson can't be any worse.

They were still in the game up to the final drive, in a tough environment. If Percy learned how to toe tap, everyone would be singing a different song.

Favre will start, Pats will win.
Farve has a fractured ankle

Diva's gonna play. :D
If the Celtics crowd can taunt the Heat we can certainly taunt the L'il One.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back