A Gillette greeting for Brett Favre

Status
Not open for further replies.

RhodyPatriot

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Should we boo him??
Should we laugh at him??
Should we chant "Jenn....Jenn....Jenn...."??
Should we shower him with Oscar Meyer mini-weiners?? ;)

I miss the good old days when real football fans were allowed to be real football fans in Foxborough.

If the crowd sang the Oscar Mayer song, that would be epic.

If the crowd sang the Oscar Mayer song, that would be epic.

What a great idea!!! :rofl:
Got to find a way to get the sections right in back of the Viking bench to serenade Favray.

I wish I were an Oscar Mayer Weiner
That is what I truly wish to be
cause if i were a oscar mayer weiner
everyone would be in love
oh everyone would be in love
everyone would be in love with me

Last edited:
If he plays at all... he looked pretty hobbled last night, though he's such a drama queen that he was probably trying to cover up his horrendous play w/ some injury. Who knows? But rest assured, his mentally-challenged wife will be dealing with it with Faith.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Favre is guilty. Because if it weren't his junk in those pics, his wife would know - presumably? Maybe she likes it in the dark only... - and would have told the world that those pics were not of her man's lil peckah...

If he plays at all... he looked pretty hobbled last night, though he's such a drama queen that he was probably trying to cover up his horrendous play w/ some injury.

Drama queen is right--he reminds me of this kid in second grade who was always limping if anything happened to him, even getting hit in the arm. He was running fine, then limped off the field.

My prediction is if the Vikings fall out of playoff contention (hard to do in the NFC...) he'll finally get "hurt" enough to miss a game. Man I hate that guy.

I think more of the crowd emphasis will be on the return of Randy, rather than Favre coming to town

Cut that meat is still one of my favorite crowd chants and it works for a different reason this time.

"BRAYYYYY DEEEEZ BEHHH TTTAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

clap - clap -clap - clap -clap

Last edited:
If he plays at all... he looked pretty hobbled last night, though he's such a drama queen that he was probably trying to cover up his horrendous play w/ some injury. Who knows? But rest assured, his mentally-challenged wife will be dealing with it with Faith.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Favre is guilty. Because if it weren't his junk in those pics, his wife would know - presumably? Maybe she likes it in the dark only... - and would have told the world that those pics were not of her man's lil peckah...

"hobble, hobble, JUMP INTO MY LINEMANS ARMS LIKE A 5 YEAR OLD!, (TD overturned,) hobble, hobble, hobble down the tunnel."

I hate that man.

Drama queen is right--he reminds me of this kid in second grade who was always limping if anything happened to him, even getting hit in the arm. He was running fine, then limped off the field.

My prediction is if the Vikings fall out of playoff contention (hard to do in the NFC...) he'll finally get "hurt" enough to miss a game. Man I hate that guy.

I'll take this further, at the risk of sounding like a paranoid conspiracy therorist. Favre will retire mid season, claiming elbow/ankle, rather than face suspension for 'Wiener-gate".

We should invite this car for the game.

1_61_062807_Weinermobile.jpg

I'll take this further, at the risk of sounding like a paranoid conspiracy therorist. Favre will retire mid season, claiming elbow/ankle, rather than face suspension for 'Wiener-gate".

Nah, he's just going to write the girl a substantial check and then retire at the end of the year.

I'm not convinced Favre will even play. His ankle looked pretty bad at the end of that game. He was celebrating the win he thought he had at the end by jumping up and down on his right foot only, and his face had gone completely red, immersed in sweat. I know he thinks he is indestructible, but I'm not convinced.

The only way Brett will sit is if he is pulled and I don't see Chilly doing that. He will play and this will be an easy win for the Pats. Brett will retire after this year and my guy Randy will be playing for another team.

The only way Brett will sit is if he is pulled and I don't see Chilly doing that. He will play and this will be an easy win for the Pats. Brett will retire after this year and my guy Randy will be playing for another team.

That Childress guy really knows how to build a winning team for the long haul, eh?

I'm not convinced Favre will even play. His ankle looked pretty bad at the end of that game. He was celebrating the win he thought he had at the end by jumping up and down on his right foot only, and his face had gone completely red, immersed in sweat. I know he thinks he is indestructible, but I'm not convinced.

This guy would play with a colonscopy bag and IV's in. They'll take him off in a wheelchair or a stretcher. He'll never sit until can't get to the field.

Should we boo him??
Should we laugh at him??
Should we chant "Jenn....Jenn....Jenn...."??
Should we shower him with Oscar Meyer mini-weiners?? ;)

I miss the good old days when real football fans were allowed to be real football fans in Foxborough.
Your crazy for even asking this. Of Course we BOO that Attention Whore.

That Childress guy really knows how to build a winning team for the long haul, eh?

He is horrid. How does he have a job? The Vikings would be better off getting rid of him and promoting Frazier.

Favre is one of those folks who can withstand pain but has a zero tolerance for discomfort... His injuries become increasingly manageable/uncomfortable/almost unbearable even for a warrior in relation to his performance. I'm proud of the GB fans for not succombing to his desire for a farewell salute as he limped off the field gladhanding anyone who still cared. Which seemed to be largely mediots and his former toadies on the team. I hear Chilly was fairly sputtering in his post game presser. What a match made in heaven...

In the good old wild days the drunk infested sections of Schaeffer probably could have come up with a hum dinger of a Favre salute in unison.

Favre is one of those folks who can withstand pain but has a zero tolerance for discomfort... His injuries become increasingly manageable/uncomfortable/almost unbearable even for a warrior in relation to his performance. I'm proud of the GB fans for not succombing to his desire for a farewell salute as he limped off the field gladhanding anyone who still cared. Which seemed to be largely mediots and his former toadies on the team. I hear Chilly was fairly sputtering in his post game presser. What a match made in heaven...

In the good old wild days the drunk infested sections of Schaeffer probably could have come up with a hum dinger of a Favre salute in unison.

One of the last shots of the game was of a fan holding up a sign that said "Forget the Jersey, Respect our 4, Our Legend"

lol.

I'm amazed they resisted, actually.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes