PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A funny story

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Predator

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I thought if NEM can tell funny stories, why can't I? I was in Wal-mart today and started browsing the magazine section. I noticed that 4 mags had LT on the cover saluting the MVP of the league. What I did next was because I could not help myself. I went and turned around very magazine that had LT on the front of it. I am sorry if someone thinks I am classless, but it really was not my fault. I couldn't help it. Has anyone else done this or am I just a homer fruit loop? (I live in NH 1.5 hours away from Foxboro)

I thought if NEM can tell funny stories, why can't I? I was in Wal-mart today and started browsing the magazine section. I noticed that 4 mags had LT on the cover saluting the MVP of the league. What I did next was because I could not help myself. I went and turned around very magazine that had LT on the front of it. I am sorry if someone thinks I am classless, but it really was not my fault. I couldn't help it. Has anyone else done this or am I just a homer fruit loop? (I live in NH 1.5 hours away from Foxboro)
I thought you were going to say you wiped your *** with them. Wouldn't have bothered me.

I think you showed quite a bit of restraint. I would have taken a Sharpie and drawn mustaches and tears on his face.

No, just a fruit loop.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes