PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A fresh pass at needs analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like your spreadsheet a lot. I have already completed three revisions. As you indicate, the primary issue is that 2010 needs are not addressed. See below for comments. BTW, how do you attach a file to a post?

Glad you like, anyone who has updated it 3 times already is as demented as me... To post the file first zip it, the site excepts .zip files.

I am going to take the DryHeat Challenge and build a roster...

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england.../204713-new-thought-exercise.html#post1240315

I have a kept a 53 man roster for a couple of months. However, I don't include any free agents from other teams, other than something like Lew Sanders or replacement. I don't expect significant free agent signings from other teams. And, I don't project draft picks, certainly not so long before the draft. Dryheat builds value groupings the week before the draft (right after the combine is finished), so even his guesses will change much.

As I stated, I have a roster with the 15 needs as noted. I presume that at least the initial upgrades will happen from the re-signings and tendering of some of TWENTY UFA's and RFA's. Certainly, many will on the team at the time of the draft and at the beginning of Traning Camp.

Glad you like, anyone who has updated it 3 times already is as demented as me... To post the file first zip it, the site excepts .zip files.

I am going to take the DryHeat Challenge and build a roster...

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england.../204713-new-thought-exercise.html#post1240315

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back