PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A Foreign Patriot, checking in

Silverquick

On the Roster
Reaction score
Hello to everyone, I hope you guys (and girls) are enjoying the impeccable start to the season that we have had :rocker: .

As for me, I am a 19 year old college student who has been a Patriots fan ever since I moved to the United States eight years ago (how poetic that I should become a Patriot almost as soon as I arrived in this country :D ). I think what impressed me the most about the Pats back then was their attitude, their ability to overcome any and all adversity, and the team-first mentality that almost every single player (save for a few that BB quickly got rid of :cool: ) has.

So here is to another successful season, cheers.

Hello to everyone, I hope you guys (and girls) are enjoying the impeccable start to the season that we have had :rocker: .

As for me, I am a 19 year old college student who has been a Patriots fan ever since I moved to the United States eight years ago (how poetic that I should become a Patriot almost as soon as I arrived in this country :D ). I think what impressed me the most about the Pats back then was their attitude, their ability to overcome any and all adversity, and the team-first mentality that almost every single player (save for a few that BB quickly got rid of :cool: ) has.

Welcome.

But if you moved here when you were 11, then you are not "foreign". We have posters from many parts of the world.

Once a foreigner, always a foreigner, quoth (and restructure) an old saying :D

Glad to hear that we have a good mix of people here though. Thats always refreshing and especially encouraging, because it means football (or I should say "American" football, in this case) is gaining some popularity outside our dearly beloved country.

where did you come from?

Actually, I was born in Eastern Europe :cool:

Though I have always hoped to study in England one day (for my graduate degree, perhaps?).

Actually, I was born in Eastern Europe :cool:

Though I have always hoped to study in England one day (for my graduate degree, perhaps?).

Well your English puts most native speakers to shame! :rocker:

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back