PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A Football Life:"I'm a Very Classy Person" Still Crying After All These Tears

LT may have said done some head scratching things, but he is no imbecile. The man has a good heart (note his many philanthropic works) and has set himself up for life after football (most imbeciles don't).

I'll stick with my original assessment.

LT Dance - YouTube

I hear he is a very classy defender of moronic sack dances and painted on logos though.

I'll stick with my original assessment.
Good for you. It's always interesting when axioms are proven true.

Wow, you really took some time to find that? That's your evidence that LT is an "imbecile"? Wow.

That was a video shot by Nike. It was never officially released. Someone leaked it three years after he did it. Once it was released LT, as he knew he would, got blasted and took it good-naturedly.
I hear he is a very classy defender of moronic sack dances and painted on logos though.
LIke I said, he did some knuckleheaded stuff. Doesn't make him an "imbecile".

LT deserves credit for an incredible career, his philanthropic activities, and his passion for the game amongst other things. Calling him an "imbecile" is just not warranted.

Good for you. It's always interesting when axioms are proven true.

Yes, good for me.

Wow, you really took some time to find that? That's your evidence that LT is an "imbecile"? Wow.

The time it took to write "Ladanion Tomlinson Stupid" into Google - about 3 seconds. That is a mere fraction of the evidence that LDT is an imbecile. And he's not LT, Lawrence Taylor is. Tomlinson is Lady T.

That was a video shot by Nike. It was never officially released. Someone leaked it three years after he did it. Once it was released LT, as he knew he would, got blasted and took it good-naturedly.
LIke I said, he did some knuckleheaded stuff. Doesn't make him an "imbecile".

Yes it does.

LT deserves credit for an incredible career, his philanthropic activities, and his passion for the game amongst other things. Calling him an "imbecile" is just not warranted.

Fine, go fishing for credit for him on a Charger board or someplace else. On this board he's fair game. He's a fool, calling him an imbecile is very much warranted. Your incessant need to defend him has you sounding a lot like the Tebow nut jobs we just rid ourselves of. Tebow is a lousy QB, Tomlinson is an imbecile. These are facts, there's no use in fighting it.

Yes, good for me.

The time it took to write "Ladanion Tomlinson Stupid" into Google - about 3 seconds. That is a mere fraction of the evidence that LDT is an imbecile. And he's not LT, Lawrence Taylor is. Tomlinson is Lady T.

Yes it does.

Fine, go fishing for credit for him on a Charger board or someplace else. On this board he's fair game. He's a fool, calling him an imbecile is very much warranted. Your incessant need to defend him has you sounding a lot like the Tebow nut jobs we just rid ourselves of. Tebow is a lousy QB, Tomlinson is an imbecile. These are facts, there's no use in fighting it.
Basically all you've done is resort to the schoolyard tactic "I know you are, but what am I" response. It isn't worth my time to respond from this point (but it cracks me up how much time you've spent trying to defend an indefensible position).

Know this though, you lessen your credibility by not acknowledging the good things LT has done. Good luck to you.

I loved LT early in his career. Went to a Pats game in San Diego in 2002 where he torched us. Made Milloy look old and slow. Didn't help when Tebucky Jones obliterated Milloy on the one play Milloy would have tacked LT, but after a long gain. In retrospect, I shouldn't have mouthed off to those SD fans who chased me out of the stadium.

Once we saw his self-absorbed egotistic personality, so ready to judge others, I couldn't stand the twerp. Sulking on the bench while his QB gutted it out on the field was the nadir of his career.

Now on SIRIUS NFL radio he gives articulate insight into running back issues. Go figure.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back