PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A Football Life:"I'm a Very Classy Person" Still Crying After All These Tears

Armchair Quarterback

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Boohoo! They mocked an obnoxious dance! They danced on our logo! I can't speak! I have a lot of trouble with words! Especially with the use of plurals!

I'm a Very Classy Person - YouTube

McGinest was on with Lady T and Roid Boy Merriman on NFLN previewing tonight's A Football Life and those two simpletons still get all worked up about this. LDT is so ******* dumb it's comical. The newest member of NFLN gaggle of idiots.

Eh this looks puke enducing. Anybody that has to talk about how classy they are almost always isn't. I wonder if they'll also cover what happened the next year when he and his sandy vagina sat on the bench while Rivers played in the championship with a torn ACL.

I won't bother to watch as he's one of my least favorite players of all time. I hated when he scored that TD against the Patriots in the Divisional game following the 2010 season. There really hasn't been anyone I've rooted against more than him.

Damn cry baby.

I agree, it's a must not see. I just can't believe he still focuses on this so much. Even when Willie was explaining it was because the Chargers had acted like punks, they were still going it was wrong, it was wrong. These are grown men and this is what they get upset with? Granted, between the two of them they'd barely have one functioning brain, still.

still though.

That game in San Diego ranks up their as one of my favourite games of all time.

LIGHTS OUT!!

The fact they're still p!ssy about it only makes me enjoy it more.

Action figures of players on the bench are for a reason.

images

I haven't made up my mind as to what I'm going to do. Part of me realizes Tomlinson was an exceptional talent and a fine footballer, the other part of me is rational and sees him for the Prima Donna he truly is.

I just can't believe he still focuses on this so much.
Besides personal bests, what else does he really have to focus on? His playoff history is filled with tragedy (or would the correct term be a Shakespearean comedy)?

Imagine all that talent, all that hope and promise, all those expectations of a team loaded with talent and things just falling apart the way they did?

I did see the segment and Willie almost admitted it was wrong, but didn't quite say it. I think he explained the Patriot side of things and people can see it. Ultimately, people's opinions will be more or less along their lines of how the feel about those teams.

Didn't Merr-oid err I mean Merriman mouth off that he was going to punch Tom Brady in the face or something like that before that playoff game?

Loved how the Jest were down by a whole bunch of TDs in that 45-3 game and Lady Ann was still posing and prancing after he got a first down. LOL!!

WE PHYSICAL!! DEY FINESSE! Yeah.

Why does this guy warrant an NFL Life special?

No Super Bowl Championships.....

sat on the bench during key playoff games....

bitcched all the time to the media....

This smells like "Classless" went to Spanos and got him to push for this to be filmed....who else would support this? I mean if he was Walter Peyton, or Jim Brown I could see it.

Boohoo! They mocked an obnoxious dance! They danced on our logo! I can't speak! I have a lot of trouble with words! Especially with the use of plurals!

McGinest was on with Lady T and Roid Boy Merriman on NFLN previewing tonight's A Football Life and those two simpletons still get all worked up about this. LDT is so ******* dumb it's comical. The newest member of NFLN gaggle of idiots.

Hilarious. These two clowns aren't bothered more by their major choke job? Their missed opportunity? And of course, the Lights Out Dance itself is soooo classy and respectful.

Get ready for another hit job on how classless BB/Pats are...Iam not going to watch this.

I watched the preview segment on NFLN last night and McGinest tried to explain things from a Patriots perspective. He was saying that when SD beat the Patriots the year before (41-17 loss @ Gillette), the Chargers had plenty to say. Heading into the playoffs the next year, there was a lot of Super Bowl talk coming from the Chargers. He said Belichick played those things up heading into the playoff game, so when NE won, there was a big release from some of the players.

The whole time McGinest is telling the story, Tomlinson is giving him a death stare. Fortunately Merriman broke in with something to crack them all up.

It sucked watching the Jets do basically the same thing in the 2010 playoffs. It has to be much worse for the players on a team that experiences a loss like that. With that said, I'd be disappointed if Mayo or Gronkowski regularly harped on the Jets doing their airplane imitations after that game.

Rule #1 of being classy. Dont say your classy. All us classy guys know that. :D

Hilarious. These two clowns aren't bothered more by their major choke job? Their missed opportunity? And of course, the Lights Out Dance itself is soooo classy and respectful.

He was basically celebrating the fact that he could give guys concussions. Kinda funny, given how much that very issue has dominated the headlines for the past few years.

Action figures of players on the bench are for a reason.

images

Now that's a money shot there. I don't care what anyone says, that is funny.

Why does this guy warrant an NFL Life special?

Lady Tom did actually set the record for most TDs scored in a season. . . .

It sucked watching the Jets do basically the same thing in the 2010 playoffs. It has to be much worse for the players on a team that experiences a loss like that. With that said, I'd be disappointed if Mayo or Gronkowski regularly harped on the Jets doing their airplane imitations after that game.

The funny thing is, I bet neither Mayo or Gronk even remember the Jets doing that. I certainly don't. I remember the embarrassing loss and that's it. I bet that's what the Pats focus on too, certainly every time they've faced the Jets since. LOL that the Patriots giving the Chargers a taste of their own medicine is what defines their legacy.

Eh this looks puke enducing. Anybody that has to talk about how classy they are almost always isn't. I wonder if they'll also cover what happened the next year when he and his sandy vagina sat on the bench while Rivers played in the championship with a torn ACL.
Gotta stay warm.

AVaDO89.jpg

The funny thing is, I bet neither Mayo or Gronk even remember the Jets doing that. I certainly don't. I remember the embarrassing loss and that's it. I bet that's what the Pats focus on too, certainly every time they've faced the Jets since. LOL that the Patriots giving the Chargers a taste of their own medicine is what defines their legacy.

That team with bruschi,colvin,willie had an attitude where they routinely mocked the opposing team's celebrations and were know to talk a lot of trash on the field and be quiet mostly off it. Our current team seems quiet both ways except maybe brady getting into it a bit.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back