PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A few pics from my visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patjew

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I just posted these in another thread. One is the locker room, another a sign from the film room, and the field (with a tarp on it). That's Jonathan Kraft in the locker room. Brady's locker is 2/3 down on the right.

Man, I hope it's OK to post these. I presume it is, since they were OK with us taking pics.

Sign in Film Room.jpg

View attachment 190

Locker Room.jpg

Last edited:
That first picture is the best.

Nice! Must have been a great experience.

dr said:
Nice! Must have been a great experience.
One of the best of my life.

Great pics...thanks!!!

You are so lucky to have been in there!!!

That's awesome!! :rocker:

CrazyDave said:
Thanks PJ, too cool.
You're welcome, everyone. Least I could do!

I'll try to post a few more later.

And someday I'll post the ones with me in them.

Very neat. Thanks for the pics!

Crap PatJew! What the heck do you think you're doing posting that photo?????!!!! :nono:

Now the Patriot's secret is out and ALL the other NFL teams will be copying us. If other teams ever catch up with us we'll know its all your fault.

Thanks a lot. :mad:

attachment.php

1st time seeing that locker room shot. totally amazing. ty pj.

JoeSixPat said:
Crap PatJew! What the heck do you think you're doing posting that photo?????!!!! :nono:

Now the Patriot's secret is out and ALL the other NFL teams will be copying us. If other teams ever catch up with us we'll know its all your fault.

Thanks a lot. :mad:
You're right, sorry. I was just kidding. The Pats actually emphasize fumbling as often as possible.

I like the "running the ball in the red zone". I think you just gave away the secret. If a strange man knocks on your door, dont' answer it, he's been hired by BB.

Cool pics. Thanks for sharing them.

that first pic was great

thanks for sharing

Here are some less exciting pics, mostly of players' lockers. The room with tables and chairs is the players and coaches' cafeteria. Unlike most teams, the Pats provide 3 meals per day plus snacks for the players. J Kraft spoke about how young players are really just kids that don't know much about nutrition. This costs the team over $1 million per year.

Brady  Locker.jpg

Brown  Locker.jpg

Bruschi Locker.jpg

Harrison Locker.jpg

Players' Cafeteria.jpg

Interesting that Josh Miller and Bam Childress drew the short straws of having a locker right next to Brady.

Fighting the media throngs to get your soap on a rope after a game must not be all that popular with the veteran Patriots! :rofl:

JoeSixPat said:
Interesting that Josh Miller and Bam Childress drew the short straws of having a locker right next to Brady.
QUOTE]

Lockers are assigned in order according to jersey number (except the rookies who get the blue ones their first year...)

BTW... I'm out of the loop, what was the occasion, PatJew?

Last edited:
Do the clothes in Bethel's locker mean he is in the area, working hard, and trying to seize his oppurtunity. Right now it is layed out for him on a golden platter and his for the taking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back