PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A few Pats have colds. Big concern?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was sick too this week. That's how connected I am as a fan

sheee-it...I have been sick my ENTIRE LIFE!!...so I got you beat....(I LOVE winning these "I'm a better fan than you!" slugfests...so, what do I win???"...

It bears watching, I guess.

Last edited:
sheee-it...I have been sick my ENTIRE LIFE!!...so I got you beat....(I LOVE winning these "I'm a better fan than you!" slugfests...so, what do I win???"...
Quality time with your choice of Mark Sanchez, Tim Tebow, or Rex Ryan. Cameras optional. :D

Last edited:
Like I said earlier this week, this game is going to be a very good yard stick to measure this team's maturity level. Really do think Belichick views it the same way.
West coast travel, loudest stadium in the NFL, facing a good defense but overall an inferior opponent and now we can throw illness into the mix.
Teams with championship pedigree win these types of games.
Going to be very interesting to see how the Pats respond.
Love the Patriots to win this game but am concerned about the O-line protecting Brady.

I always put my skepticism aside when the Patriots play, they are better prepared on every level before they hit the field...

Execution is sometimes a different story, but preparation is never an issue.. every contingency is planned for whether it be "colds" or the "12th man of Seattle"....

It's nothing to sneeze at and could have some affect, but our players have suffered through worse and persevered. I think they'll be ok, but could affect stamina in Q4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back