PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A Few Good Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRazor

Banned
Reaction score
Sen. Specter: If Commisoner Goodell gave an order, that the tapes were to be torched, then why didnt the tapes content be transferred?

Sen. Specter: Coach, Commisoner Goodell ordered the code shred because thats what you told Comissioner Goodell to do.

Deffending Attorney:Objection!!!

Sen. Specter: YOU TWO WERE IN BED!!! AND YOU CUT THOSE TAPES LOOSE!!!!

Deffending Attorney: Your Honor!!!

Sen. Specter: YOU MADE THAT TAPE AVAILABLE, SINGED THE PHONY TRANSCRIPT, AND DOCTORED THE RULE BOOK!!!

Deffending Attorney: Objection!!!!

Sen. Specter: COACH BELICHICK!!!! DID YOU ORDER THE CODE SHRED?!!!!!

Judge: Coach Belichick, you do not have to answer that question.

Coach Belichick: I'll answer the question.

Coach Belichick: YOU WANT ANSWERS?!!!!

Sen. Specter: I think Im entitled to answers.

Coach Belichick: YOU WANT ANSWERS?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sen. Specter: I WANT THE TRUTH!!!!!

Coach Belichick:

YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!

Coach Belichick:Senator, we live in a world that has sidelines, and those sidelines have to be guarded by men with hoodies. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Senator Specter? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Mangini, and you curse the Patriots. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know. That our videotaping, while tragic, probably saved Brady's life. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, won games. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that sideline, you need me on that sideline. We use words like 33 Buzz, 11 Cross Rabbit, 22 Sticky Z. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending against high-powered offenses. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the perfect season that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up some pads and run a post. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

poopedon.gif

Last edited:
I saw the main portion of that posted somewhere else... very funny stuff!

How about..... "Blow" (The Whistle)

Boston Bill: Alright. Well, in all honesty, I don't feel that what I've done is a crime. And I think it's illogical and irresponsible for you to supoena me to congress. Because, when you think about it, what did I really do? I crossed an imaginary line with a bunch of plays. I mean, you say I'm an outlaw, you say I'm a thief, but where's the Christmas dinner for the people on relief? Huh? You say you're looking for someone who's never weak but always strong, to gather flowers constantly whether you are right or wrong, someone to open each and every door, but it ain't me, babe, huh? No, no, no, it ain't me, babe. It ain't me you're looking for, babe. You follow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back