PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A dumb Pats fan criminal you might want to date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm about 30 minutes from Naples, might be tempted to try to snag it myself.....but from the look of the mugshot I'd leave her in the bar.

I've been to Foxboro's a couple of times, it's a very cool place for displaced Pats fans. They draw a big crowd, and have to expand with a tent out in the parking lot come playoff time.

As far as dating a Pats fan, I'd much prefer to spend time with Bella*chick, PatsFanJess, or (assuming that's her in the avatar) Boston Jay over Ms. Sticky Fingers from Naples.

Aw, that's so nice! :cool:

I clicked on the picture and let out an involuntary squeak of fear. That is one scary and determined looking lady!

You have to be a pretty dumb to try to steal the same life size Patriot Player stuffed animal from the same bar on the same night... especially when you were caught the first time and they know where you live.

Still, she's not completely unattractive and at least you know she's a big fan.

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2008/jun/30/deputies-eas t-naples-woman-tries-twice-steal-adult/
She looks like an AXE murderer. ;)

Ok, so I was liquored up yesterday... she is dumb AND unattractive.

However, something doesn't sit well with me concerning this whole story.

I life size pats player stuffed animal is the kind of conspicuous location that someone would use to make a drop. I think someone put something in there ... drugs, money, flash drive with government secrets... and Ms. Axe Muderer couldn't find the drop so she stole the whole darn thing.

... and grand theft for stealing a stuffed animal? What the? ...

She's pretty attractive.

In a 2:00 a.m., last call kind of way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes