Status
Not open for further replies.

NE39

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Some good quotes from former Pats players and his old QB coach:

LINK

LINK

Am I the only one who sees Brady bouncing back huge this week? He always bounces back and has great games off poor performances, and is 14-1 career in games on turf.

I think this week Brady and the Pats offense breaks out.

NE39 said:
Am I the only one who sees Brady bouncing back huge this week? He always bounces back and has great games off poor performances, and is 14-1 career in games on turf.

I was thinking (or more accurately, hoping) the same thing. Brady never has back to back bad games. The D.B. situation, which he admits was a distraction, is over. Even though it did not turn out to his liking, any kind of resolution will provide some relief, and allow him to focus it all on the Jets. I hope right now he is out behind Gillette getting his timing down with Doug Gabriel for Sunday. I would feel a whole lot better, though, if Jackson and Gabriel would stop showing up on the injury report and get their butts out onto the field!

I love Christian Fauria. He's one of those 'that guys', that every pantheon Hall of Famer needs, who is always excited and gives ridiculously great quotes for his teammates.

maverick4 said:
I love Christian Fauria. He's one of those 'that guys', that every pantheon Hall of Famer needs, who is always excited and gives ridiculously great quotes for his teammates.

If the Krafts are smart, they'd make sure he's in line to be the new 'voice of Patriot football' when he retires.

NE39 said:
Some good quotes from former Pats players and his old QB coach:

LINK

LINK

I am expecting the same thing.

NE39 said:

Technically, Brady has had bad back to back games (THAT COUNT anyway)...Denver playoff game and Buffalo.

Is the sky falling??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back