PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A blast from the past

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I came across this little gem from SB 39. I have not seen it before.

Perhaps some of our more talented people could update it for a team that we hate more today.

I don't know who that would be, but let me offer-The Colts!

1106768926_1.jpg

I would love to say the Colts or the Steelers but we always dominate them. So I'd go with the DOLPHINS. Or the Broncos...my mind is on January.

Last edited:
PATSNUTme said:
I came across this little gem from SB 39. I have not seen it before.

Perhaps some of our more talented people could update it for a team that we hate more today.

I don't know who that would be, but let me offer-The Colts!

1106768926_1.jpg

Jumping Jehosaphat Nut, the poor lads from Indy already wear a blue toilet seat on their helmets and have the next Dan Marino for QB, what more abuse do you want them to endure?

Box_O_Rocks said:
Jumping Jehosaphat Nut, the poor lads from Indy already wear a blue toilet seat on their helmets and have the next Dan Marino for QB, what more abuse do you want them to endure?

Oh, I want them to endure much more humiliation, embarrassment, and heartbreak.

Now that they have our former kicker, who is dead to me as long as he wears that uniform, there is not enough humiliation, embarrassment, or heartbreak for them to endure.:mad:

Kdo5 said:
I would love to say the Colts or the Steelers but we always dominate them. So I'd go with the DOLPHINS. Or the Broncos...my mind is on January.
damn broncos.....we ALL hate those weenies
and mile high
and shanahan
and the refs

etc
etc

PATSNUTme said:
Oh, I want them to endure much more humiliation, embarrassment, and heartbreak.

Now that they have our former kicker, who is dead to me as long as he wears that uniform, there is not enough humiliation, embarrassment, or heartbreak for them to endure.:mad:

You read my mind. Honestly, I think I hate the Colts as much as I hate any other team in sports. Is it wrong to wish for 0-16 from them Donkey's this year?

PATSNUTme said:
\

I didn't realize that this was a product being sold on e-bay.

I like the Colts one but I'm concerned now that using that image might be a copyright or "work product' problem.

I think it's around pretty much everywhere -- and I can't imagine anyone going to court to assert copyright!

I saw a guy with the image on his car here just yesterday, for example -- in his case, it was Chelsea p*ssing on Manchester United. Would you get arrested if you put that on your car as a bumper sticker in the U.S.?

Mike the Brit said:
I think it's around pretty much everywhere -- and I can't imagine anyone going to court to assert copyright!

I saw a guy with the image on his car here just yesterday, for example -- in his case, it was Chelsea p*ssing on Manchester United. Would you get arrested if you put that on your car as a bumper sticker in the U.S.?

You won't get arrested.

But, depending on the neighborhood you could get riddled with bullets.:)

LOL Bills pissing on Pats logo...they wish.

PATSNUTme said:
But, depending on the neighborhood you could get riddled with bullets.:)

Yeah, when all's said and done, that makes our football hooligans look pretty tame ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back