PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A bit OT but worth the read

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate Jason Whitlock, but I thought the disdain for espn around here might make this a good read. The article is about my Ball State Cardinals, but he calls out espn big time. Read it if you like.

FOX Sports on MSN - COLLEGE FOOTBALL - The story ESPN doesn't want you to know

Go Cards!

:D
Whitlock makes some great points, but Nate Davis is NOT as fantastic as Whitlock professes. He's very good, has made some amazing throws this season, but he, and the Cardinals, would get their ass waxed against top 20 competition. They are not the team, say, Boise State was a few years ago. I am not a hater, and I love what they did this season, but they have a poor defense, don't seem to be very fast, and that little runner would get eaten up against the big boys. Up against a team with speed on defense, and Davis would be eating turf quite often. It would be nice to see them break through, and get a shot, but it won't happen.

Game changed on the review tonight. What more do you have to do to prove you got into the end zone? Things went downhill from there. Nice season though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back