PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A bit esoteric...but did Reiss ever publish the defense stats this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats726

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
I always look forward to find out who is playing a LOT on D..as well as what packages are used more....it seems this is usually done on Tuesday..offensive ones first..then these a day later. With the Moss trade..it seems that these were never finished...or maybe I overlooked them...not sure. But I was curious about them as a stat...who was used more..less this week.

I always look forward to find out who is playing a LOT on D..as well as what packages are used more....it seems this is usually done on Tuesday..offensive ones first..then these a day later. With the Moss trade..it seems that these were never finished...or maybe I overlooked them...not sure. But I was curious about them as a stat...who was used more..less this week.

Reiss said to expect it early this coming week. He's on vacation with his family this weekend and split up his usual "to-dos" over the two week bye period.

I think you need to look up the word "esoteric".

wikik: The dictionary defines esoteric as information that is understood by a small group or those specially initiated, or of rare or unusual interest.[2] Esoteric items may be known as esoterica.[3] Esotericism is defined as the holding of secret doctrines, the practice of limiting knowledge to a small group, or an interest in items of a special, rare, novel, or unusual quality.[4]

lol, well, we're a small elite group who understand the meaning of Reiss' stats.

From Reiss:

Patriots weekend look-ahead - New England Patriots Blog - ESPN Boston

Patriots players have the weekend off and barring a personnel addition by the team, the plan here is to do so as well. So things will be a bit quieter in this space over the next day or so while time is spent with family.

On Saturday morning, there will still be the "football journey" on one of the newest members of the team who has made an immediate impact. On Sunday morning, there will be the regular quick-hit thoughts around the Patriots and NFL. A few other ESPN-related updates might find their on to the blog as well.

The plan will be to clean up loose ends on Monday, such as the defensive playtime stats from last week and some other regular features of the blog that were trumped by this week's big news with Randy Moss.

It's a beautiful weekend in New England. Hope everyone enjoys it

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye