PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A BIG F U to Tedy Bruschi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cartwright

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Nice prediction...no respect. Get some new material. Pre-snap post snap M Effer!!!!! Only reason you boys sniffed what you did was because of a GD camera...panty waist!!

panty waist haha

Um?

10char

Nice prediction...no respect. Get some new material. Pre-snap post snap M Effer!!!!! Only reason you boys sniffed what you did was because of a GD camera...panty waist!!

who r u and wtf do you want

Warning ... liquored up poster.

Colt fan feeling all tough ... i think his sheep are sleeping in the barn.

Last edited:

hey gomer, did you hear ? the patriots got one of them there video camera devices. their recording what we do.

goober, all the teams have them video camera thingys. don't matter none. vcr's don't win football games no more, dvd's do. i just played it on my video game.

Exhibit A of why people should not post comments while intoxicated. Tims two for starting new threads while intoxicated, and times ten for starting new threads about an opposing team's fan favorite on that opposing team's message board. If you need some tips on visiting rival's message boards, you may want to see what Workhorse or Gunnails (a Colts fan and a Jets fan by the way) have to say when they're here.

Believe it or not, Bruschi was not the only NFL analyst who predicted a Jets win. Did you go on Bengal and Jets fan forums and sprout the same nonsense since Boomer Esiason predicted a Jets win?

Predicting a win and not repecting a team are two entirely different things. I respect the Colts and I also repect the Saints as very good teams. Just because I predict one to win the Super Bowl, that doesn't mean I don't respect the other team. And considering all the tough battles between the Pats and Colts during his career, I'd be shocked if Bruschi doesn't respect the Colts as an elite team.

As for the horse you're still beating that died over a year ago - that's just lame. Pretty sad that a person gets their self esteem so wrapped up in a sports team that he has to come up with excuses for why his team didn't win to make himself feel better. Though I do have to admit, I don't understand how something that had such profound effect as you claim it did - yet the team won 18 straight without that benefit after that, and has been 37-11 overall since then. If it was indeed the "only reason", then wouldn't the Pats have back-to-back double-digit losing season the last two years? ... panty waist!!

Delete this thread. Guy is an idiot.

I think he wants a good camera to sniff panties? :confused: Looks like Tedy stole his...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back