PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A$ante already crying about hamstring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: A$ante already crying about hamstring:

I recall Moss and Meriweather having hamstring issues here as well. It's not something I'd wish on anyone and I hope Asante is in good health during the season so he won't have any excuse for getting beat.

The article simply says that Samuel was one of two players sustaining a mild hamstring pull. It doesn't say he was crying about it or any such thing. Why get on the guy about something as much of a non-factor as this?

who cares. he's no longer a patriot. besides, he'll get torched this year, even with a good hammy :D

if he could only have made that pick in eli..........want to blame someone for the loss, might as well be him

Fans take it too personal when a player departs a team. Then these types of attacks come out over the smallest thing. Assante was highly paid employee of one company and left for a better offer. I read many similar posts throwing the hate on ex-Patriots for any possible reason. It reaks of abandoment issues. "HA HA Woody, you play for a losing team." Some seem to feel better when Graham gets arrested or ex-Patriots do badly. "Whose sorry now Dion?" There, I feel better about myself.

Embrace the hate.:D

The article simply says that Samuel was one of two players sustaining a mild hamstring pull. It doesn't say he was crying about it or any such thing. Why get on the guy about something as much of a non-factor as this?

Why not? It's fun. Kinda like playing devil's advocate in every goddamn thread on this MB. Not that you'd know anything about that.

Why not? It's fun. Kinda like playing devil's advocate in every goddamn thread on this MB. Not that you'd know anything about that.

I think you made a funny! :D

they do it because he dropped a game-sealing int that people's grandmothers could have caught, in the superbowl no less.

they'd turn on rodney harrison in record time if he high tailed it off the team too.

Before the last two season Asante was injury prone. That is a lot of money for an injury prone small guy. Hamstrings can be bad and long lasting. Once again we see why the Pats did not shell out the big bucks.

Whatever he is on the Eagles now, he got his money, lets see if he plays up to the way the philly media heads are making him out to be..

Before the last two season Asante was injury prone. That is a lot of money for an injury prone small guy. Hamstrings can be bad and long lasting. Once again we see why the Pats did not shell out the big bucks.

He played in 75 games of a possible 80 in 5 years since we drafted him. I think you have him confused with Gay...:rolleyes:

He's not the shut down corner the Eagles apparently envisioned him as, but he's a very good starting corner in the right system. I'm glad we didn't overpay for him, but I know BB would have preferred to retain him at a reasonable rate. I hope the Eagles live to regret the investment and I firmly believe they will, but I can't say as I wouldn't have taken the money - almost twice what I'm worth and half again more than my current employer was offering - in his shoes.

Mods, when this gets moved to the visitors locker room, please delete my thread about it.

who cares. he's no longer a patriot. besides, he'll get torched this year, even with a good hammy :D

Yes, I'm not an Eagles fan. Why do you think I care? He was a mercenary last year. Its not like we thought he was coming back.

Now you've done it. Arguing with Deus is like trying to decipher the Da Vinci Code... only not as fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes