Welcome to PatsFans.com

A $1 TRILLION Coin?

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by PatriotsReign, Jan 8, 2013.

1. alvinnf

alvinnf In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +14 / 1 / -0

Newsflash! "we are all being taken hostage, by both parties"

The sooner more people realize this the better.

2. JackBauer

JackBauer Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +861 / 6 / -9

I don't really know what this is supposed to mean.

3. JackBauer

Ratings:
    +861 / 6 / -9

A certain event that would preclude the Democratic Senate from passing a budget resolution with force of law.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2013
  4. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +838 / 7 / -3

What is this shirades? As in......? :confused:

5. JackBauer

Ratings:
    +861 / 6 / -9

What is shirades? You mean charades?

How about an election?

6. alvinnf

Ratings:
    +14 / 1 / -0

How about this? Politicians are the ruling class and we are the serf's.

While people are pointing "hey look over there, they did it" We are ignoring the real issue and that is that they are picking our pocket.

7. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +511 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

Let us not assume this isn't important to Americans. We have people boo-hooing about this issue and that issue but very few who realize that our gov'ts recklessness is going to cost all of us....especially today's children and their children.

The #1 issue for all Americans is getting by/providing for our families and hoping we don't have to work til the day we die.

I believe working today is far more stressful than our parent's generation. Especially in the private sector. But my guess is that even the public sector is much harder than once was. But this added stress makes working into our 70's extremely difficult.

I'd LOVE to retire at 65, but barring a miracle, that won't happen. The last thing I really want to put into my personal planning calculation is thousands of dollars in added taxes.

Some claim it's our fault our gov't screwed this country up and I think that's a load of bs. They kept many facts to themselves and created economic illusiions that assured us everything would be ok....until now.

We have been betrayed by our own government. And if you don't believe me, keep reading the gov't economic reports and follow the stock indicators. They are ALL propped up by artificial means, so what you think you see is actually just an illusion.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2013
  8. alvinnf

Ratings:
    +14 / 1 / -0

I agree, sadly it's going to take ten years or so to see it unhinge. We are going to see the interest rate spike at some point soon. That will be the first domino. We no longer create anything other than, individual lifestyle and speculators. We have kicked the can down the road on these social issues, because we haven't been able to scale back on military and make tough social cuts. It's all going to come to a hedge. Fortunately for us the world is globalizing and we will all probably be able to hit the reset.