Welcome to PatsFans.com

900 million for TERRORISTS!!

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by FreeTedWilliams, Feb 24, 2009.

1. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +255 / 38 / -4

#75 Jersey

U.S. plans "substantial" pledge at Gaza meeting

WASHINGTON (Reuters) – The United States plans to offer more than $900 million to help rebuild Gaza after Israel's invasion and to strengthen the Western-backed Palestinian Authority, U.S. officials said on Monday.

You have to be kidding me!!

These people freely elected TERRORISTS as their leaders, and now the US, already bankruypt from the first month of the Obamaspendathon, is going to give them 900 million, TO BE DISTRIBUTED BY THE UN!!!!!!!!!

It is getting so bad, that I don't think I can actually calculate which one of Obama's spending sprees is the worst!!
  2. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

first question that struck me, oh sadly misinformed conservative moderator person:

do you believe the U.S. only became bankrupt a month ago?
  3. FreeTedWilliams

Ratings:
    +255 / 38 / -4

#75 Jersey

^DJI: Basic Chart for Dow Jones Industrial Average - Yahoo! Finance

Let's see, 780 BILLION FOR DNC PORK, yeah that's pretty much going to bankrupt the US.

Now stop deflecting and answer the question do you believe that the US should give the UN 900 MILLION dollars to give to HAMAS!!!!

Obama is really paying back his muslim brothers!!!!
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2009
  4. Bigdogx

Bigdogx Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

LMAO to be distributed by the U.N. :rofl: yeah that money might see it's intended purpose when :pigsfly: if thats the case!

Everyday it just gets more and more insane, really democrat or republican how the hell can anyone support this rubbish?
  5. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

And Boy King's two bailouts in 2008? That was completely acceptable, right, Con man? Had no affect whatsoever on the subsequent DOW collapse?

It's funny. Back in Oct. and Nov. , we knew you McCarthyist conservatives would pretend the impending collapse of U.S. solvency would only begin when the black progressive guy took office. Sure enough, like clockwork, you're doing exactly as predicted.

No, I do not. But I also don't believe we should be bombing them back to the stone age, or brokering "peace" by backing their enemy 100% of the time either. That's the foreign policy that people like you advocate.

Show proof he's a Muslim.

Otherwise, please get back to your regular duties of handing out infraction points for offenses you commit yourself.
  6. FreeTedWilliams

Ratings:
    +255 / 38 / -4

#75 Jersey

How bout the Koran for proof, is that good enough for you???

or how about the guy who said this:

Koran class: In his autobiography, Dreams of My Father, Obama relates how he got into trouble for making faces during Koranic studies, thereby revealing he was a Muslim, for Indonesian students in his day attended religious classes according to their faith. Indeed, Obama still retains knowledge from that class: Nicholas D. Kristof of the New York Times, reports that Obama "recalled the opening lines of the Arabic call to prayer, reciting them [to Kristof] with a first-rate accent."

Mosque attendance: Obama's half-sister recalled that the family attended the mosque "for big communal events." Watson learned from childhood friends that "Obama sometimes went to Friday prayers at the local mosque." Barker found that "Obama occasionally followed his stepfather to the mosque for Friday prayers." One Indonesia friend, Zulfin Adi, states that Obama "was Muslim. He went to the mosque. I remember him wearing a sarong" (a garment associated with Muslims).
  7. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +118 / 4 / -0

#91 Jersey

Can you please show us YOUR birth certificate Teddy? Why? Because after reading through this and other threads and posts by you you couldn't have gone to school in this country. I know they're not as good as they use to be but if you believe the twisted asinine bull shyt you put out you couldn't have attended school here...... Oh wait are you one of those kids that had to wear the helmet and take the small bus to school that would explain it. (not that there is anything wrong with being a SPED kid) but they shouldn't be allowed to be moderators ) Silly me i just noticed your NOT moderator any more...... Forget the BC i'm going with the second option, sped kid.
  8. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

way to ignore the rest of my post, FTW... shows you have nothing to say, not that I thought otherwise...

anyhow... again, prove he's currently a Muslim.
  9. FreeTedWilliams

Ratings:
    +255 / 38 / -4

#75 Jersey

I'm still a moderator, you are once again, misinformed...

What is BS about this???

I posted a story from the left leaning site Yahoo, which quotes the Obama adminstration that they are going to give 900 million dollars to the UN to give to the Palestine Authority to rebuild Gaza. Who is the elected ruling party of the Palestine Authority? HAMAS!! An orginzation declared by the State Department as a terrorists.

Foreign Terrorist Organizations (FTOs)

None our your attack the messenger, because you can not defend the actions, comments are going to change this.
  10. FreeTedWilliams

Ratings:
    +255 / 38 / -4

#75 Jersey

Oh, I forgot...

OK so how is it Bush's fault that Obama is going to give 900 million dollars to terrorists???
  11. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Did I say that? Or is that just what you hear every time you engage in debate?

YOU said this nation only faced bankruptcy the past month. YOU refuse to acknowledge the past 28 years of a derivative-based economy based on LIMITED commodities.

I know you lack the capacity to get your head around what's going on in the world, and your answer for it all is a baton, a riot shield, and artillery rounds, ... however, please leave discussion of what has ended our empire to the grown-ups.
  12. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +118 / 4 / -0

#91 Jersey

I don't have to go back any farther than the "Koran" statement. BO was sworn in on a BIBLE and even if he owned a copy of the Koran,or way back when attended an islamic school it doesn't make him a Muslim. And if he were a Muslim does that make him a terrorist? No, But i know in your mind it does. So theres an example right there of your BS. Saying hes a Muslim because he may have a copy of the Koran, or have gone to an islamic school and remembered some thing's doesn't cut it as prof of anything. The calcified thinking,the narrow mindedness is something i've never run across before.
  13. FreeTedWilliams

Ratings:
    +255 / 38 / -4

#75 Jersey

I did not say that he had a Koran, I said that the Koran states that if your father is a muslim, you are a muslim.....

So either Obama is a muslim, or he is an apostate, take your pick.

Once agin, stop deflecting..

Do you think that the US should give 900 million dollars to HAMAS?????
  14. FreeTedWilliams

Ratings:
    +255 / 38 / -4

#75 Jersey

Who's the "boy King"? I forget????
  15. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +500 / 6 / -2

Um, this country was headed for bankruptcy long before Obama took office. Long before. All he's doing is what GW did, which was pour more, and more fuel onto the fire.

My issue with spending $900 million to help Gaza is that we're broke, and that the UN is going to distribute it. The latter portion is what bugs me more. The Gazan's won't even know we sent it, and will probably get 30 cents on the dollar once it's filtered through the UN's corrupt hands. Spending money to help them is understandable IMO. I just wish we were doing it in more fiscally promising times, and not in conjunction with a trillion dollar diarea bill just being passed. Oh well.
  16. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Teddy, your own frikin' link says the money isn't going through Hamas, just go away.
  17. FreeTedWilliams

Ratings:
    +255 / 38 / -4

#75 Jersey

Once again, left leaning site.....

Do you honestly think that money going to a country whose elected government is on the State Dept list of Terrorist organizations, is not money going to them??

Abbas is also a terrorist, he is just not as bad as Hamas.
  18. reflexblue

Ratings:
    +118 / 4 / -0

#91 Jersey

I said ted either owned a Koran or went to islamic school either way it doesn't make him a Muslim. And the WEAKEST Link would be to say well in the Koran it says this. When have you read the Koran, and if you did maybe YOUR a Muslim terrorist.
  19. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

What you forget is anything that happened the past 8 years. Clearly.
  20. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

You picked the site, god you suck at this.