Welcome to PatsFans.com

9 more Dead US Soldiers

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by mikey, Apr 4, 2006.

1. mikey

mikey Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

2. PatsWickedPissah

PatsWickedPissah PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +788 / 8 / -10

Disable Jersey

3. mikey

mikey Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

What made you conclude that I am rooting for US casualties?

4. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

Ok, now Digger44! Do it now Digger, pull the triger DIGGER! Come on, you can do it!
  5. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +91 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

Becuase you post it eveyday, without a single note to it, or point to make, just gleefully putting up the numbers.

And didn't you say that at least the dead soliders were most likely Republicans! I think that statement might have lead us our conclusions, your a piece of ****e!
  6. bmf31c

bmf31c Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

He actually stated that is was 2,000 less votes for Secretary Rice.

He always cowers when questioned about it and I'm sure as usual he will run and hide from this thread as he usually does.
  7. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

When did we approve name calling? When Turd attacked Patters I thought that was totally uncalled for and would automatically result in a suspension. Maybe I missed something when we were going over the rules. Now, I see that it must be ok as one of our moderators is leading by example. As far as Mikey's post, you evidently read something into the post as I did not see a smiley face, just a statement of fact and a link.
  8. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Mikey, it should be obvious to you by now that Bushies would rather not hear about US casualties. They'd much rather not have that on their conscience.

Its called being willfully ignorant and it helps them vote against their own interests. This being an election year, they don't want to be reminded that there are americans dying for a lie every day. A lie that they themselves still believe.

They still believe we are fighting terrorists in Iraq. They would like to believe George W Bush when he says we're winning the war on terror. They would rather not be concerned with dead GIs. Thats why Fox doesn't report casualties. Its a collective, willfully ignorant group of aholes, many of which like to attack you for bringing their attention back to dead GIs. It spoils their delusions of grandeur.
  9. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Booo!

I think Mikey's posts are questionable, but not as quesitonable as that.
  10. mikey

mikey Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

All I did was post a link.

And the moderator called me a ****e. :(

11. bmf31c

bmf31c Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Wouldn't it be nice if someone could respond with, God bless them and their families. Instead of these stupid circle arguements. I would like to think that we would consider being a Soldier at the very least an honorable profession, on par with Policemen, Firemen and EMS. When one of these professionals is killed in their line of duty, we ask that everyone honor them, in that they gave their life in service to others. I ask that all of you kindly give the same respect to those, who died in service to others, irregardless of whether you agree with the politics of it all. Thanks
  12. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +175 / 5 / -22

I agree, well said, unfortunately most of everything that is newsworthy gets politicized from Katie Couric going to CBS to soldiers dying. Two of the dead were from Southern New England, and there were personaly portraits of them on the news last night. It is very sad for their loved ones. When it becomes personal it is less political, not that it should ever be politicized at all.
  13. bmf31c

bmf31c Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Nem you are being ignorant. Never, not once, have I defended anything the President has done. You have accussed me over and over of the same thing, yet I haven't done it. Show me where? You can't. Your post is so full of crap. Get real. You have stepped way over the line with me. You post nothing of merit, only swears, cursings and tirades. That is one no one respects you or your opinion. I want an public apology, and I want this crap to stop. Either the mods do something, or I am going to Ian.
  14. bmf31c

bmf31c Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I am an American Soldier, I represent OUR country. The PEOPLE elected the leadership that I have. You constantly provoke and bash me because I am a Soldier. I did not elect the President, I did not even vote for the President. YOU cannot find ONE post that I "back this bastard in the White House". Go back, again, do some research, get your facts right.
    Your post is full of blatant lies and slander.
    You need to calm yourself down, before there is a huge problem between you and I.
  15. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Take it easy dude....the rising cost of presription drugs has really taken its toll on the ol Nemster. He's forced to ration.
  16. bmf31c

bmf31c Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Well if he would stop picking fights with me I wouldn't bother him at all. His stereotyping and slander are overboard.
    Hopefully we can get a universal prescription drug plan so he can be medicated full time. :)
  17. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

:eat3: Cheers to that.
  18. Turd Furguson

Turd Furguson Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Screw NEM.

He should have been shlitcanned from this board long ago.
  19. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

why is that?
  20. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +36 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

I thought we were awaiting an apology from you?
    Ted?