Welcome to PatsFans.com

9/11 video of Pentagon goes public

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by scout, May 16, 2006.

1. scout

scout Rookie

Ratings:
    +35 / 0 / -1

#15 Jersey

The video of the plane that crashed into the Pentagon goes public today. I only post this for the conspiracy theorists.
    http://www.cnn.com/
  2. mgcolby

mgcolby Woohoo, I'm a VIP!!! PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

It is sad that the actual video needs to be released to please Michael and Terry Glenn is a moron...I mean..cowgirl.
  3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -9

Whack job Oliver "Nam" Stone will find a way around this, so will the
    "Anti American" Coo-Coo's.
  4. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4

Our government is corrupt -- awarding suspicious contracts to allies, spying on people illegally, spying on journalists, breaking international treaties with regard to human rights, lying to the American people about the reasons for war. I have no interest is seeing the video, but it's good it's out there, because you can't trust those creeps who head our country.
  5. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +77 / 5 / -7

#37 Jersey

There is a thin line between left wing and the loony bin. Patters is well on his way to following in Al Gore and Howard Dean's footsteps.

YEAHAAAAAWAHHHHHHHHHGGG.
  6. mgcolby

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

Bombing your own citizens and MILITARY is a huge, HUGE jump from giving your buddy a contract!!!

But, when you're blinded by hate, objectivity goes out the window!
  7. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

Yet another right wing circle jerk, who's got pivot position????
  8. mgcolby

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

To compete with the hundreds of left wing ones that get posted on here all the time.

But this has nothing to do with left or right it has to do with morons who believe the US government was behind the 9/11 attacks, which is an outright disgrace.
  9. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +77 / 5 / -7

#37 Jersey

10. mgcolby

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -9

The morons that believe the Government was behind 9/11 are all Lefty Liberal Screwballs, where were they when the USS Cole got hit, where were they when the First Muslim Attack hit the TOWERS in 1993, THEY WERE SILENT BECAUSE THEIR BOY, "BILLY BLUE DRESS" WAS RUNNING THE SHOW.

Ask one of these "Sore Losers" if the Government was to blame for the first attack on the WTC in 1993, their answer will be "It was Reagans Fault"

Nasty people those sore losers, their hate is destroying them.
  12. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +142 / 1 / -4

You're reading too much into what I wrote. I'm not a conspiracy theorist at all, but I am a very strong believer in government transparency because I think the government must always be accountable. As a liberal, I believe in progressive taxes and strong government, so it's very important that as much as possible go into the public record. I don't think the military attacked the Pentagon -- that's absurd, but I do think as a matter of principle the government should not suppress information, especially a government that seems to follow its own set of laws.
  13. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 3 / -19

To frame conspiracy theorists as the exclusive venue of the left wing begs the issue, most folks I know who aspire to this political philosophy agree that a plane did hit the pentagon. My bropther in law was in the Pentagon when it got hit, and the space that was hit was his former office area which was being refurbished. There are conspiracy theorists who sit on both sides of the aisle, this belief is not specific to right wing or left wing.

To give the typical knee jerk reaction that this is a left wing issue is flat our wrong.
  14. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Yeah..and the ACLU hates competition,
  15. OhExaulted1

OhExaulted1 Rookie

Ratings:
    +214 / 13 / -18

#15 Jersey

To go back to the original post, I firmly beleive that it was American Airlines Flight 77, carrying 64 passengers and crew aboard, that hit the Pentagon at 9:38 AM EST. Everyone on the plane and 125 in the building were confirmed dead.

All 189 people were murdered. There is no conspiracy. The perpatrators have been identified (and none of them were from Iraq).

http://s3.amazonaws.com/911timeline/main/flight77.html
    Last edited: May 16, 2006
  16. OhExaulted1

OhExaulted1 Rookie

Ratings:
    +214 / 13 / -18

#15 Jersey

Okay, so I gave you a conspiracy site (if you looked). I just like to stir the pot. 9-11 didn't happen, the Holocost is a myth and Aliens control our government.

Now take a ride down to Cahvel's and get a pesonalized Fudgie the Whale cake.
    Last edited: May 16, 2006
  17. Michael

Michael Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Excellent. You have no argument so you try to disparage the messenger. Looks like you are the one in the double digit IQ range. :rolleyes:
    Last edited: May 17, 2006
  18. Michael

Michael Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Anyone see a 44 foot by 125 foot 757 in any of that footage released yesterday almost 5 years after it happened? No, I don't either. :rolleyes:
  19. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +295 / 1 / -9

If Flight 77 didn't hit the pentagon what happened to it, where is it, are Bush and his Mother hiding it, is it in a hanger in Area 51, where are the people, their families had funerals for them, are they still alive?

WHAT HAPPENED TO FLIGHT 77?

WHERE IS OLIVER "VIET NAM" STONE.

HOLLYWEIRD SAYS JESUS WAS SCREWING MARY MAGDALENE AND SOME OF JESUS'S RELATIVES ARE STILL AROUND TODAY, MAYBE TOM HANKS CAN FIND THE PLANE, MAYBE OLIVER STONE CAN GET SOME OF JESUS'S COUSINS TO HELP HIM FIND IT.

I BET AL GORE CAN FIND IT.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2005
  20. mgcolby

Ratings:
    +12 / 0 / -0

No argument? The fact that I saw the wreckage and worked in the Pentagon from March 13, 2001 until January of 2004. I don't need video to confirm anything, I have the images burned into my memory. I know people who were standing in South parking that day and watched the plane hit, I know some that died as a result of that plane hitting the building, I know people who removed the bodies from the building. So no Michael you just have your head in the clouds and my IQ for the record is 134 a far cry from the double digits.

But your argument or "questions" hold zero credibility, if you cannot explain what happened to the flight and the people aboard. People who think like you about 9-11 are a disgrace to this country!