Welcome to PatsFans.com

9/11 NYC firefighters and victims to "swiftboat" Adolph Giuliani

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by mikey, Nov 17, 2007.

1. mikey

mikey Rookie

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

Last edited: Nov 17, 2007
  2. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

noun, a verb, and 9/11...

without corruption and voter supression again, this guy doesn't stand a chance...

someone (Ron Paul) should formally ask Rudy how is it that 130,000 tons of evidence from the wreckage of 9/11 was allowed to be shipped out of NYC and away to the far east before it could be properly examined,... and why he buckled to pressure from developers eager to “scoop” the rubble immediately after $230 million was recovered for the Bank of Nova Scotia...
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2007
  3. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +180 / 5 / -22

Don't piss off the firefighters...
  4. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +332 / 1 / -9

I have no intention of voting, after watching the politicians in this country both (R&D) sit back and allow America to be invaded by 12 million criminals (illegal aliens) and now the filthy politicians want to hand out freely all the things that I have worked my a$s off for all my life to 12 million bastards that don't even want to learn the language of the country they have invaded and now these politicians want you, the hard working law abiding citizen to slobber and fawn and kiss the a$s of these chattering criminal mother f-ckers and support them, these scum fled their own country because it must be a rotten sh!t hole but these bastards bring their own stinking flag with them and wave under our noses and America's scumsucking politician grins and gives them food stamps.

My voting days are over I have nothing left to do but sit back, drink my wine and watch America self destruct just as Kruschev said it would.

Rudy will never even be nominated, Romney is the next President, Romney will be elected because millions of Americans will vote AGAINST Pant Suit Hillary and Hollywoods little politically correct Toy Boy Obooma.

None of the scumbags will get my vote.
    :bricks:
  5. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +91 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

Really, I seem to remember going through this stuff at the Freshkills landfill on Staten Island, LOOKING FOR BODY PARTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, I can't stand Guliani, but please, stop with your rididculous conspiracy theroies, many good people that I knew died that day, and when I read crap like this, it boils my blood.

PS how many of these firefighters were the ones ARRESTED AFTER 9/11?? Many of the "bravest" took it upon themselves to steal watches, rings, and money from the dead people.
  6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +332 / 1 / -9

7. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +166 / 4 / -4

I don't get that attitude coming from you. If 300 of your buddies were killed and part of the reason was that they were given old equipment, wouldn't you be pissed off without regard to party?

What would you think if people tried to diminish your achievements by pointing to the few bad apples who have the same job as you?
  8. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

LOL.... go ahead and boil, but you're creating an indignance for yourself over something i never said... regardless, unless there's a new rule whereby 9/11 truth leads to banning here, you won't be telling me what to post regarding the disaster.... especially when you clearly and perhaps willfully miss the point... i mean, you don't seem to care what makes others' boil, and you're a moderator! just look at some of the ridiculous crap you offer sometimes...

but, again, what is your point? what does you looking for bodies have to do with the main evidence (steel) being ushered out of town before engineers and investigators could properly look at it? The criminal code requires that crime scene evidence be kept for forensic analysis... FEMA had steel recovered from the building rubble destroyed or shipped overseas before a serious investigation could take place. ... that's a fact, and that's what your blood should boil about... the "OK" came directly from the mayor's office ...

Imagine that! the largest criminal investigation in history and the investigators weren't even permitted to see the most important evidence of all - the steel!

Bill Manning, editor of the 125-year-old Fire Engineering magazine:

"Did they throw away the locked doors from the Triangle Shirtwaist fire? Did they throw away the gas can used at the happy land social club fire?...That's what they're doing at the World Trade Center. The destruction and removal of evidence must stop immediately."

James Glanz and Eric Lipton, "Experts Urging Broader Inquiry in Towers' Fall," New York Times, December 25, 2001:
    http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9B00E0DA1531F936A15751C1A9679C8B63

"In calling for a new investigation, some structural engineers have said that one serious mistake has already been made in the chaotic aftermath of the collapses: the decision to rapidly recycle the steel columns, beams and trusses that held up the buildings. That may have cost investigators some of their most direct physical evidence with which to try to piece together an answer.

"Officials in the mayor's office declined to reply to written and oral requests for comment over a three-day period about who decided to recycle the steel and the concern that the decision might be handicapping the investigation.

"'The city considered it reasonable to have recovered structural steel recycled,' said Matthew G. Monahan, a spokesman for the city's Department of Design and Construction, which is in charge of debris removal at the site."

"Interviews with a handful of members of the team, which includes some of the nation's most respected engineers, also uncovered complaints that they had at various times been shackled with bureaucratic restrictions that prevented them from interviewing witnesses, examining the disaster site and requesting crucial information like recorded distress calls to the police and fire departments..."

as to your last point... it's really not what i'm talking about at all, but ok... however, could you provide a link that supports your assertion that firefighters were stealing from dead bodies?
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2007
  9. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +332 / 1 / -9

The whole world saw what happened, we sat in our living rooms and watched the second plane smash into the tower, it was being flown by Muslim Arabs not members of the Hated Bush/Cheney families.

Also there is no doubt that "some sh!t" went on during the clean up, that is what we humans are some of us are honest some of us are not.
    :bricks:
  10. sdaniels7114

sdaniels7114 Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

What could the damaged steel add to the existing knowledge? A large number of witnesses saw the first strike and there's tons of video evidence showing the second one. So there's zero doubt in my mind that airplanes were the precipitating cause of the explosions/fires. I suppose if this was some sort of conspiracy then perhaps the supports were rigged in advance somehow to make them weaker; but my understanding is that weakening them wasn't necessary. Even still, how could you examine that enormous pile and find any sort of evidence? Assuming that the specific supporting beams directly below the impact locations could be identified, what could you determine by examining at them? Any damage done in advance would look just like damage done by the collapse if you ask me.
  11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +332 / 1 / -9

If anybody did any damage to the towers before the Arab Muslims Praised Allah and then flew into them, when did they do this damage, how did they do it, were the "night watchmen" in on it, did they do it at night or maybe on hoildays, maybe they did it on CHRISTmas 2000, what did they use for tools, a screwdriver to loosen bolts, did Bush have this all planned while he was still Governor.

If damage was done to weaken the the Towers it took a long time, it must have been done when Billy Blue Dress was f-cking movie stars in the Lincoln Bedroom and chasing Striesand around the Piano "Naked".

Oh God
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2007
  12. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +296 / 4 / -2

He's a Republican MMikey.

The IAFF has had ties to the Democratic Party. It has endorsed Connecticut Sen. Chris Dodd's 2008 presidential campaign and supported Sen. Kerry in 2004.

Hey, like Kerry in 2004, if you're going to overplay a hand, then you run the risk of being called by someone at the table. I've got issues with Rudy's constant 9/11 crap. So I'm not in the least bit surprised that some group is going to come after him. Like the Swift Boater's, this is all politics.