PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

890 ESPN football show

Status
Not open for further replies.

wiggins!

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
was driving around listening today and heard an ad that said they're doing a 2-hour football show from 4 - 6 today. Guests include Mike Reiss, Shaun Alexander, Todd McShay and BC head coach Frank Spaziani. Should be a nice change of pace.

I surprised with a new channel and the Globe wars over that the first time Mike Reiss is on the radio since is on ESPN 890. Considering his fan following, I figured he would get a lot of play. Chris Gasper seems to be the guy going on the other two radio stations.

I surprised with a new channel and the Globe wars over that the first time Mike Reiss is on the radio since is on ESPN 890. Considering his fan following, I figured he would get a lot of play. Chris Gasper seems to be the guy going on the other two radio stations.

As just revealed, Mike is heading to ESPNBoston fulltime. Not surprising given your observations, and the fact that Chris Gasper has been getting a lot more exposure lately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back