PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

#85...better late than never?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't need to have a big statistical game, just make a couple key plays for fans to not care about his lack of production throughout the season.

JR Redmond was a bust for us but I doubt any fan wishes we had taken someone else considering the key plays he made in the Super Bowl and the playoff game against Oakland.

If Chad can get a key TD catch or convert a crucial 3rd down, IMO all will be forgotten.

It would be like JD Drew's "14-million$ home run" in the playoffs... he signed a huge contract, then "did nothing" all year long, then hit a huge game-winning, series-saving home run (I think against the Yankees). Totally worth it.

I don't care how we win, as long as we do win. But it would be great if Chad had a game-winning TD.

Um, maybe b/c when it comes to 85, that hasn't worked?

Are you telling me you think 85s lack of production is BOBs fault and not 85s?

So far he's like the kid who tried to answer SATs and scored less than 200 (If I recall, you get 200 just for signing you name and not answerign a question).

He can't be worse than week 9. Even if he sat on the bench the whole time, it'd be an improvement. Personally, I'd love to see him score, but I'm not a believer until I see it. There's no doubt he won't be a focus for the Giants to defend.

Ocho has more threads than catches.

Ocho has more threads than catches.

This.

Need to forget about Ocho this year already. He isn't going to turn into Randy Moss for the Superbowl. If he plays one snap and misses one catch i'm going to be upset we wasted a play on him. This is go time. Not "make Ocho feel good" time. We need this win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes