PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

84 days ago, this happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barstool sports El Pres and the Sales Guy make a cameo in this video. Sales Guy is a good friend of mine.

will always make my heart leap with joy, with SB 36 last second kick a distant second. This is the best because it so suddenly snatched the victory.....

Still gives chills, still makes me get a little misty-eyed. One of the best moments of my pathetic excuse for a life.

I don't care if you live in your parents' basement, collect unemployment and blow dope all day or have a wife, kids, live in Dover, MA and have 3 vacation homes....if watching that doesn't surface some kind of an emotional reaction you are not human.

I had so much emotion in that game the ups and downs. I was wondering if my heart would hold out. I replayed that game everyday for a week. All I can say is Thank You NE Patriots, you made my day, week, month, year and a lifetime. Can you do it again this coming season, I can take it I promise.

84 days ago is when my cousin's 13 year old daughter (who understands less than nothing about football) came out of her room nervously asking what was wrong because she heard yelling and banging on the floor.

Oh yeah, sorry, that was me.

I don't care if you live in your parents' basement, collect unemployment and blow dope all day or have a wife, kids, live in Dover, MA and have 3 vacation homes....if watching that doesn't surface some kind of an emotional reaction you are not human.

Blow dope?

I dunno, the dude getting blown is probably the smartest person in the room because he's, well, you know, getting blown.

I guess I'm dating myself...blowing dope is a term used for smoking pot.

I'm originally from NH so we have all kinds of weird sayings for things. :D

This NEVER gets old. Could watch those highlights for the rest of my life !!

the best day of my life was 84 days ago. good, good.

Still gives chills, still makes me get a little misty-eyed. One of the best moments of my pathetic excuse for a life.

Marrying my high school sweetheart falls second on my list, due to the sheer awesomeness of this moment. To take it one step further, I'm pretty sure she knows it.

so,it was love at first fright, eh?

will always make my heart leap with joy, with SB 36 last second kick a distant second. This is the best because it so suddenly snatched the victory.....

Also we didn't have the same amount of moronic haters taking shots at us back then, who would end up going to bed depressed.

from reddit.com/r/patriots

84 days......still gives me chills

Me too. It will never, ever get old...And now it has the added personal poinancy for me that it is the last Patriots game my Mom (a huge fan who passed away on 3/28) will ever see.

Can't wait for my Three Games to Glory 4 Blu Ray!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes