PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

81 vs. 81 - Patriots/Cowboys Superbowl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halifax_Pats_Fan

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
I am just sitting here imagining what a great SB this would be.

Brady vs. Romo

Moss vs. T.O.

BB vs. yokel guy (BB won't forget your comments hick boy)

Crayton vs. the rest of his team (which is what it's gonna be when they wished he would have just shut his mouth)

I hope it happens, only this time keep the foot on the gas....hard

Re: 81 vs 81 - Patriots/Cowboys Superbowl

also NE-GB will be not bad...still 1996 is in my mind...and i would love play soon the Bears too...

Brady vs. Romo?

Not much of a matchup. Romo isn't even in Brady's league.

Brady vs. Romo?

Not much of a matchup. Romo isn't even in Brady's league.

true...but you only got Favre as another option here...

I would prefer Brady Manning SB, however....

Moss loves to play against the Packers...and the Cowboys too! I think we are in good shape either way. :singing:

true...but you only got Favre as another option here...

I would prefer Brady Manning SB, however....

Eli Manning?? I'd be surprised if the Giants made it past the first round.

Brady vs Romo = Bring it on!!

The Bears? They are yesteryear's news. I don't even think they'll be in the playoffs.

Favre would give us more of a challenge than Tony Romo. Romo doesn't give a **** about winning, he just plays and smiles, win or lose.

i would just like to see us beat up on a T.O. team again

also NE-GB will be not bad...still 1996 is in my mind...and i would love play soon the Bears too...

Payback time for EVERYBODY!! I am with ya I/P/P.

Let's bury Favre this year....by about 56-10.

Favre would give us more of a challenge than Tony Romo. Romo doesn't give a **** about winning, he just plays and smiles, win or lose.

I don't know about that Romo not wanting to part. He seemed a little upset after he lost the snap vs the Seahawks last January. I think the guy is pretty good for the NFL and has proven to be a top 5 QB very early in his career.

Now that is a butt-stupid comment that has no meaning except in your mind.

Moss vs. T.O.

Puhhhhhhhhhh-lease, please don't do this to me. I refuse to listen to one minute of "TO versus Randy" talk. I plain refuse. That is butt-ugly.

Oh, don't get me wrong, as far as matching receivers goes that's a great match. I just have visions of another TO-Story-Line that dominates the hype and I cannot honestly say that I can stomach it.

I'd rather see the Packers get in there just to shut up his mouth.

Awful. The kid is an awful hype machine. Please don't let him strut around on Media Day in February again. Don't do that to the world.

Puhhhhhhhhhh-lease, please don't do this to me. I refuse to listen to one minute of "TO versus Randy" talk. I plain refuse. That is butt-ugly.

Oh, don't get me wrong, as far as matching receivers goes that's a great match. I just have visions of another TO-Story-Line that dominates the hype and I cannot honestly say that I can stomach it.

I'd rather see the Packers get in there just to shut up his mouth.

Awful. The kid is an awful hype machine. Please don't let him strut around on Media Day in February again. Don't do that to the world.
The Patriots-Packers would be a great Super Bowl...watching Brett, 'the legend' Favre playing the final game of his illustrious career against a Patriot team that would go undefeated and get revenge for the 96 SB loss would be priceless.:cool: :D

Last edited:

The Patriots-Packers would be a great Super Bowl...watching Brett, 'the legend' Favre playing the final game of his illustrious career against a Patriot team that would go undefeated and get revenge for the 96 SB loss would be priceless.:cool: :D

yeah, that would be a good one too, however the Pack and Farve would have the crowd on their side as the sentimental favorite, that's fur sur...

Last edited:

Payback time for EVERYBODY!! I am with ya I/P/P.

Let's bury Favre this year....by about 56-10.

well said

this year i hope we will play GB

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes