PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

8 Million a Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Miguel said:
according to Fox Sports New England. Seymour will become the highest DL in football.

I swear that someone on this board predicted this;)

:rocker: :eat3:

As always, your efforts and insight are terrific.

Miguel said:
according to Fox Sports New England. Seymour will become the highest DL in football.

I am completley verklempt!

Danny Boy® said:
I am completley verklempt!
Ahhhh... there's our newest NEMstradamus! Excellent. Small favor to ask of your precognitive abilities over in this thread if you have the time.

But...but...but...he hates his coach...he's still steaming about a half game suspension 2 years ago...The Pats are cheap...They never pay top dollar at a position.

Spin this...you ambulance chasin' turd balls...How about you pick up a phone and actually do some work.

Give us some useful information besides sports drama....never mind...that would mean Boston sports writers might have to get their fat asses off the bar stool and find a story instead of mailing it in from the lounge.

The contract is right in line with the Kearse deal.

Kearse got 8 Yrs/$66M with a $16M SB. He also received $2M roster bonuses in the first 2 years and a first 4-year total of $29M (Felger reported $25M, but he left out the roster bonuses).

bobgeorge said:
Miguel, let us know when you have updated your site. Also, when you know what the breakdown year by year is, and the signing bonus, etc., let us know. I am interested to know what his total cap hit will be for 2006.

Bob G

My cap pages are now completely updated. Seymour's 2006 cap number did not change at all.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Ahhhh... there's our newest NEMstradamus! Excellent. Small favor to ask of your precognitive abilities over in this thread if you have the time.

Let's not call Miguel NEMstradamus. Miguel is usually right- big difference there.

One more bump to thank Miguel for keeping us offseason football nerds in the know!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Back