PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

75 Hours To the Dustin Keller Signing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah well look in the other threads where Joker has said the same exact thing since Monday, matter of fact he just posted something about 15 minutes ago. Joker trolls me every single day, it is all he does he makes dumb comments and rates anyone who disagrees with me as a “winner”.

Whack job, you sure do make a lot of slights towards people with mental illnesses, I try and give you the benefit of the doubt, I really do but honestly you just want to beef with me, I mean 23 of your last 30 posts are you quoting something I said. Do you want to hang out or something I mean really, I post a lot, but at least it is not always to the same freaking member.

And again ironically enough I get an alert the other day that some guy named Brady6 is following me. Who is following who and is in who's head again?

You take this site way too serious and its embarrassing.

And again ironically enough I get an alert the other day that some guy named Brady6 is following me. Who is following who and is in who's head again?

You take this site way too serious and its embarrassing.
I do follow you, I follow a lot of people.

Sept. 7th will be the eight month mark from the date of the surgery, and another injury fueled setback would go a long way towards steering Gronk's career in the total opposite direction. I couldn't imagine what the psychological negatives would do to him, let alone all of the talk that would come with it. There's also a pretty significant contract bonus at stake for both parties, so that's something to keep an eye on as well.

Even Adrian Peterson, who set the bar with his 9 month return, is a rare case. If you're seriously expecting Gronk to somehow top that under his specific history and circumstances, then my fear is that you very well may end up disappointed.

Anything in the first 3-4-5 games will be a blessing in my eyes. I'm not doubting the beast that is Rob Gronkowski, I am just looking at something a bit more realistic from my perspective.

EDIT: the link below is about Peterson's 9 month return and how he's set the bar for quickest returns

Adrian Peterson says about his incredible ACL recovery, 'I understand I put the bar high' | Shutdown Corner - Yahoo Sports

Wes Welker set the bar. Had surgery on Feb 2, 2010. First game was Sept 12. 7 months.

Wes Welker set the bar. Had surgery on Feb 2, 2010. First game was Sept 12. 7 months.

Good catch, as I guess ESPN (and I) forgot about Welker's insane recovery being about 7.5 months, which was less than even Peterson's insane timeframe.

That said, I think the situations are a lot different due to Gronkowski's inability to stay on the field in the past couple of years--which is pretty much my point as why I think they'll use a bit more caution than people are suggesting.

Then again, we really don't know. He certainly has a chance of returning for game one. We'll have to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots