PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

'72 Dolphins beginning to sweat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who cares about those old idiots? I can't stand the arrogance of that team. It doesn't matter to me whether this team goes undefeated or not. I care about championships, and that's pretty much it.

But if this team were to go undefeated, then can I push my luck and ask for the current Dolphins to go winless? That would be damn sweet :)

It would be sweet if we went 16-0 and then Sunday I could relax and root for the Dolphins to keep their own perfect record intact.

Looks like one of them already found their silver lining ("We were the first.") Well, you may have been the first, but you won't be the only. And the Patriots would actually be the first to go 19-0 should they pull it off. Not even the Dolphins can boast that.

How great will it be when they will have to congradulate the pats insted of get together and celebrate other teams losing. for some reason they feel that if another team goes undefeated it dimishes what they did. it does not do that. however, they have been scared since the pats won the indy game, and shula decided to backtrack on what he said to try and show some class. **** them

I'm so sick of those guys re-living the past and acting like guard dogs whenever any team is mentioned as possibly breaking their record season. I'm mostly referring to Morris and his barking (or maybe rapping). His maturity is uncanny.

I'll say one thing, if the Pats go undefeated, I don't think they will re-live it like the Dolphins. BB has got this team always looking forward. He doesn't let them live in the past. The media will build their reputation as time goes on and I have no doubt that it will be littered with asterisks.

Seriously, half of me wants them to do it because, well, its the Patriots and I want them to do that every year.

The other part wants us to do it just to shut those old ****ing coots up once and for all. Jesus, if we are able to do it, I sure as crap hope we have a little more class about it then they did. They are BEYOND embarassing now.

Last edited:
The Dolphin's undefeated season of 1972 was, and still is, a remarkable feat.

The Patriot's going undefeated this season will be a remarkable feat - and it doesn't lessen the 72 accomplishment at all.

So why all the hate from the Phin's Class of 72? They have a right to be proud of it, but to be so childish just amazes me.

and stupid chris berman would always go on tv and congradulate them after the final team lost. shut up berman

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes