Welcome to PatsFans.com

7 countries in 5 years

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Holy Diver, Mar 6, 2007.

1. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Man......I envy those of you who believe in the tooth fairy, santa, and the easter bunny...

This has always been about IRAN....9/11 was the straw that broke the back of the camel. We can debate (and I usually get piled on) the people behind 9/11....but step back and look at what everyone says about the aftermath of that horrible day. Look at what our military has done and is doing, and ask yourself....What is really going on here?

http://dissidentnews.wordpress.com/...tries-in-five-yearsa-regime-change-checklist/

Last October in a speech at the University of Alabama Gen. Wesley Clark again recounted his conversation with a general at the Pentagon in November 2001.

I said, “Are we still going to invade Iraq?” “Yes, Sir,” he said, “but it’s worse than that.” I said, “How do you mean?” He held up this piece of paper. He said, “I just got this memo today or yesterday from the office of the Secretary of Defense upstairs. It’s a, it’s a five-year plan. We’re going to take down seven countries in five years. We’re going to start with Iraq, then Syria, Lebanon, then Libya, Somalia, Sudan, we’re going to come back and get Iran in five years. I said, “Is that classified, that paper?” He said, “Yes Sir.” I said, “Well, don’t show it to me, because I want to be able to talk about it.”

This was of course just two months after 9-11, when Americans’ attention was focused on al-Qaeda and preparations for an invasion of Afghanistan where Osama bin Laden lived as a guest of the Taliban.

Five years and two months have passed. The plan to “take down” all those countries is behind schedule, and has even been modified somewhat. Libya has left the target list due to Muammar Qaddafi’s agreement to dismantle his WMD programs in 2003. (Bush has tried to take credit for that, although patient British diplomacy deserves more credit. During Anglo-American negotiations with Libya the British were so disgusted with John Bolton’s behavior they asked that Bush’s envoy be removed from the talks.) But the U.S. did indeed take down Iraq, and all the other countries listed remain in the crosshairs.
  2. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +313 / 4 / -2

Why do you envy them when you believe in the 9/11 conspiracy?

[​IMG]
  3. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

because ignorance is bliss
  4. Fogbuster

Fogbuster Rookie

Ratings:
    +10 / 0 / -0

No it ain't.

//
  5. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Diggity-damn! you are ON with the zingers today.

this is funny and all....but the thread is serious.