PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

60 Minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 60 Minutes Questions Brady's Arm's Strengths???

i think TB has a great arm and have always believed it to be much better then all the worry wart talking heads who thought otherwise when we were a dink and dunk offense, which by the way also lowered TB's YPC.

That being said even TB has said more then once in interviews that PM has a strongher arm then he does ......so i guess i will go with TB's assessment on this one.

For what it is worth their is no question that TB has more HEART and LEADERSHIP in his little pinky then PM has in his entire body.

i dont care what TB said or didnt say about his arm vs PMs. i can see w/ my own 2 eyes TB's is considerably better. i see PM toss fluttery pass after fluttery pass, and i rarely ever see TB do that. + theres no way TB could run this uptempo multi-dimensional passing game featuring all the plays if he didnt have one the best arms -- and in my opinion -- the best arm in the league.

Take about an obvious attempt to get troll for viewers by capitalizing on the Patriots' success! Desperation has set in for 60 Minutes.

This isn't any different than their normal 'journalism' stories .... recycled 'news' cherry-picked interviews .... uneven bias ..... and of course forged documents. it's meant as a reenforcement for the weak minded who may not have completey bought the crap they sell in the main news broadcast.

R

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back