PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

60 Minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michigan Dave

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Wow. Way to air a 2005 interview guys. That was brutal.

60 Minutes Questions Brady's Arm's Strengths???

The intro said "he doesn't have Peyton Manning's arm."
And then they said adding Moss helped answer "lingering questions about his arm strength."

Are they out of their freaking minds? Brady has one of the best arm's in the league. He throws darts on short and medium passes and can air it out with the best of them. His arm is better Peyton's and I don't know who the heck was questioning his arm strength before Moss got here. That was one crappy piece of journalism.

Last edited:
Yeah..that was absolutely useless

Yeah, I was laughing my ass off when they brought in Deion Branch and had Brady throwing practice balls to him.

Re: 60 Minutes Questions Brady's Arm's Strengths???

thats so old..they just basically replayed it with new additions of their own voice.

Yeah, I was laughing my ass off when they brought in Deion Branch and had Brady throwing practice balls to him.

Damn they went that far back? Hmm, that interview sounds familiar.

60 Minutes hasn't been relevant since the Patriots went to their first Super Bowl. Berry the Bears! :rocker:

Brady's arm strength is better than Manning's. Brady fires rifle shots, Manning often struggles to throw the deep out. CBS better watch some more game tape.

I'm glad 60 minutes is doing a spot on Brady, because where oh where on the TV dial will you find something about Tom Brady on a Sunday?

Just responsible journalism, I say.

Overall, it was a great interview. But COME ON 60 Waste-Of Minutes, at least provide some current (as in the last 4 months) interview footage. The only new material was of his super-model girlfriend, Gisel.

Last edited:
What a waste. Recycled footage with a couple minutes of 'new' (several months old) video sprinkled in. Are Mary Mapes and Dan Rather still running this thing?

How about Matt Lights hair....... man this was LAME The man of year, but what year?
Don't think tom is doing any interviews, maybe CBS should set up a schedual with Mr.Kraft when they open the new broadcast studio @ Patriot Place , they can get new clips from Bob Lobel

Somebody could have warned about the preacher that was on first. :eek:

The intro said "he doesn't have Peyton Manning's arm."
And then they said adding Moss helped answer "lingering questions about his arm strength."

Are they out of their freaking minds? Brady has one of the best arm's in the league. He throws darts on short and medium passes and can air it out with the best of them. His arm is better Peyton's and I don't know who the heck was questioning his arm strength before Moss got here. That was one crappy piece of journalism.

i think TB has a great arm and have always believed it to be much better then all the worry wart talking heads who thought otherwise when we were a dink and dunk offense, which by the way also lowered TB's YPC.

That being said even TB has said more then once in interviews that PM has a strongher arm then he does ......so i guess i will go with TB's assessment on this one.

For what it is worth their is no question that TB has more HEART and LEADERSHIP in his little pinky then PM has in his entire body.

plus he would beat down manning in a cage match

thats so old..they just basically replayed it with new additions of their own voice.

Have they been showing reruns lately? I haven't watched 60 minutes in years and I forgot all about it even with the promo's during the game.

Probably doing reruns because of the holiday season.

I understand if they want to re-run an old interview, but don't make it sound new in the 60 promo's for it during the game!

Take about an obvious attempt to get troll for viewers by capitalizing on the Patriots' success! Desperation has set in for 60 Minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down