PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"60 Minutes!!!!!! 60 Minutes, You Understand ME???????"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over the past 2-3 years, Kevin Faulk has become one of my top 3 favorite Patriots. He isn't outstanding at any particular position but he is good at various tasks. He can run, he can catch, he can block. He is such a valuable player.

Many people over look him. I know a lot of us do appreciate him for being such a good player but I don't think many people realize how much of a team player this guy is. He is totally unselfish. The audio of him on the sidelines trying to motivate the guys to bounce back and win the game sounds cool and I would like to see it. I just respect the guy so much.

I'll have to look at that nfl.com video.

just wait for the end of the year and the "19 Games To Glory" dvd.

WHY INDY WON'T WIN - with that RIDICULOUS, fat-ass coach sitting with the players and LAUGHING during the game: "They can't stop us! We're killin' 'em! We're killin' em!"

I mean, Jesus H. Christ, are they serious with that crap? How on Earth did they beat us LAST year?

If someone could possibly put up on youtube clips of the INSide the NFL where they showed footage of the pats sideline during the game that would be incredibly appreciated by many of us

(of course, this would be illegal, no?)

Is this going to be shown again on HBO? If so anyone know when?

And on NFL Replay last night, in one of Brady's comments he said "Kev" told him on the sidelines after his game winning TD that Bill was giving him the blues about holding onto the football - it seemed the players all got a laugh out of that.

Good video on nfl.com. What's up with the friggin' music though? Annoying as hell.

A lot of people don't get that he means the TV newsmagazine. This is what happens when the Pats hear they have an unflattering feature "in the can."

:D

I kid because I love,

PFnV

The highlights were Kevin Faulk firing guys up, the "60 minutes speech," Ty Warren rupturing Peyton's spleen and the look of disappointment on the Colts' fans faces when Faulk scores the winning touchdown.

Even on NFLN's replay last night what was telling was the utter dejection on Manning's face when Faulk scored. His shoulders sagged when he should have been levitating off the bench and reaching for his helmet. He was defeated with 3+ minutes left on the clock which is pretty lame.

I had the feeling what he was thinking was HTF did Brady engineer all those comebacks in the early years with no freakin' elite receiving pair to go to. 'Cause down to just 1 paired with a pro bowl RB and TE I am toast. :D

I had the feeling what he was thinking was HTF did Brady engineer all those comebacks in the early years with no freakin' elite receiving pair to go to. 'Cause down to just 1 paired with a pro bowl RB and TE I am toast. :D

I constantly remind myself that we have been seeing and continue to see some of the greatest football ever every time Brady is at the helm. Watch every minute 'cause you'll probably never see the likes again, unless maybe you're under 30. Having a supremely talented but not quite as clutch opponent in Manning makes it all the more remarkable.

Even on NFLN's replay last night what was telling was the utter dejection on Manning's face when Faulk scored. His shoulders sagged when he should have been levitating off the bench and reaching for his helmet. He was defeated with 3+ minutes left on the clock which is pretty lame.

Manning already started being dejected when Stallworth caught the pass, I saw this on the Tivo of the game as well. As soon as Stallworth caught it they cut to Manning and he's shaking his head dejectedly.

On BB's quote, the ONLY reason I watch that show on HBO is for the quotes. Loved BB as well as KF. Also saw Brady walking around the bench area calmly when they were down saying "there's a lot of football left, lot of football".

As for the fat defensive coach, what he was saying is "everything is working, everything" and one of the linbackers agreed, "yeah, everything". My thought was, "okay, then your work is done here, don't need to improve on anything". Can you see BB having that type of reaction? Everything is working, so let's just sit back and win the game! Never in a million years.

Manning already started being dejected when Stallworth caught the pass, I saw this on the Tivo of the game as well. As soon as Stallworth caught it they cut to Manning and he's shaking his head dejectedly.

Whenever the Colts play the Pats, there seem to be shots of Manning on the sideline looking like he'sjust waiting for the shoe to drop when the Pats have the ball. They even showed a couple of these during the AFCCG. He looks like a pre-2004 Red Sox fan -- knowing they are going to lose, just not quite how, no matter how good it looks.

On BB's quote, the ONLY reason I watch that show on HBO is for the quotes. Loved BB as well as KF. Also saw Brady walking around the bench area calmly when they were down saying "there's a lot of football left, lot of football".

As for the fat defensive coach, what he was saying is "everything is working, everything" and one of the linbackers agreed, "yeah, everything". My thought was, "okay, then your work is done here, don't need to improve on anything". Can you see BB having that type of reaction? Everything is working, so let's just sit back and win the game! Never in a million years.

Not only that, when Brady completed that 55 yard bomb to Moss, you could see the Uh oh look on their faces on the sidelines. They knew that they were in trouble when Brady started completing those big plays. It was a beautiful sight. :D

Shmessy, thanx for the fabulous thread !

A lot of people don't get that he means the TV newsmagazine. This is what happens when the Pats hear they have an unflattering feature "in the can."

:D

OMG, you're right!

I forgot, it was the late game was on CBS. It was running over the 7pm slot.

BB was pulling a "Rainman" ("Five O'clock!!!!......Wapner!!!!!!......gotta get a TV!!!!!!......Wapner!!!!......five O'clock!!!!!......TV!!!!........)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back