PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

6 weeks down, 46 to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
always with the vengeance...I'm going to have to ask you to see a crisis counselor....and lay of the Peking duck for a month

Yeah it's weird, i don't like college football either...

but i like the combine, and i like the draft.
Same here! I watch a few gmes here and there, but it doesn't do it for me. I do miss NFLE though, watched a lot of those games. It was the NutraSweet of the NFL. :)

And I always count down to everything before the season so I don't feel like I am waiting so long!
40 days until the draft sounds hella better than almost SIX MONTHS until the season starts.

always with the vengeance...I'm going to have to ask you to see a crisis counselor....and lay of the Peking duck for a month

I will have my vengeance on whomever takes away my duck whether it be from Peking, Hannoi, or Constantinople.

Good question.

Of course, I cannot wait for week 1 and I'm going to really enjoy all of next season. My goal is not to be so stressed over every game next year as I was this year. I'm really looking forward to it.

BUT, that being said, I am on a mission next season, and it will not be complete until I am standing victorious in Tampa Bay 45 1/2 weeks from now. Thus, my countdown to glory, redemption, and vengeance.

(OK, that was a bit melodramatic, but I really am psyched about next season)

Actually a nice little rant kinda got me excited for next seaon when we get our chance to show them that the Patriots are the Lords of the NFL and they will no our name is the Patriots when we will lay our vengence upon thee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes