PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

6 seeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oraukk

Rookie
Reaction score
So, who do you think/want the 6 seeds will go to? Tennessee vs. Cleveland and Vikings vs. Redskins vs. Saints

I don't see the Saints making it, but between the Vikes and the Skins I have no clue. Although the Skins are in a better situation to get it. As are the Titans. It all depends on how their opponents play. I wonder how long Manning and Romo etc. will play for.

Think: Tennessee/Skins
Want: Cleveland/NFC doesn't matter (I think it would be cool if Romeo and Willie made it)

I'd like to see Cleveland and Washington make it.

Last edited:
i wasnt the skins and browns to make it

which would mean the skins win and titans lose, which are both possible...

it must be a record for most wins against playoff opponents by the pats dont u think?

i mean, we beat the boys, giants, and skins from tne nfc, and the colts, chargers, steelers, and browns from the afc, which is a total of 7 out of the 11 other teams to make the playoffs....

must be a record...(and in an undefeated season btw)

Cleveland and Washington.

we beat the boys, giants, and skins from tne nfc, and the colts, chargers, steelers, and browns from the afc, which is a total of 7 out of the 11 other teams to make the playoffs....

That's how i see it.

which would mean the skins win and titans lose, which are both possible...

it must be a record for most wins against playoff opponents by the pats dont u think?

i mean, we beat the boys, giants, and skins from tne nfc, and the colts, chargers, steelers, and browns from the afc, which is a total of 7 out of the 11 other teams to make the playoffs....

Wow, its really amazing when you look at it. I mean the 72 Fins only beat 2 teams with even a winning record nevermind playoff teams.

Wow, its really amazing when you look at it. I mean the 72 Fins only beat 2 teams with even a winning record nevermind playoff teams.

thats why they are so scared...if we 19-0, their season isnt ANYWHERE near the same...we would have outdoen them in every single possible way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back