Welcome to PatsFans.com

$5950.00 Pocket Book

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jul 9, 2009.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +296 / 1 / -9

2. tanked_as_usual

tanked_as_usual Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

very similar to the endless line of bentleys at the jackson memorial.......

must.......prove........that........I.......have.......class
  3. stevedogc

stevedogc Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Wow! I did not realize that they sell $6000 pocket books at J. Crew and The Gap. Because as we have been told so many times, that is the only place Lady Michelle shops.

Great example the Obama's are sending about tightening your belts and no more wasteful spending. I mean $6000 seems alot for a bag that can barely hold a pack of gum. I guess the Obama's have never heard of the phrase lead by example. Its a good thing she got $200k raise a few years ago. Conveniently just after Barack became a Senator. But thats another story.

Seriously though, how bad of an example is this article of the American press. Remember all the crap Palin got after she was bought all those clothes when she was running for VP? They made up lies and basically bashed her and her entire family despite the fact that she gave all the clothing back to the RNC. Now we have the ever classy Queen Michelle walking around with a POCKET BOOK that about 3 times the amount of the average persons monthly mortgage and she's called classy and has an affordable style sense/ And this is after she got on her high horse to tell us she only likes to shop at J Crew and The Gap. What a fraud.