PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

5 year plan

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like that answer mgtiech.What position groups would you address over the next 2 or 3 drafts. kind of hard to project into the future but yes replacement for wilfork and get a real strong o-line. like to see more linebackers at least real quality depth.

I'm betting that Grop will win the starting job before his rookie deal expires. Brady either gracefully retires (unlikely) or there's a move made that makes the fan populace lose their collective minds which I'm almost certain will happen.

Other assorted predictions/visions of the future:

• Look for the next few drafts to be about building the lines.
  • The linebacker corps will be in their prime, led by an aging veteran in Mayo. Collins will be an all-pro and the highest paid player on the defense.
  • Jones will begin to lose a step.
  • They'll take a first round corner. He would have been a top ten pick if it weren't for the (insert injury here) he suffered in week two of his junior year. Mayock thinks he could be the best player in the draft.
  • Deep-dive blogs will write articles about how Easley is used.
  • Danny Amendola is now an analyist for CBS, will be introduced as "We're here with surefire Hall of Famer, two time Super Bowl MVP, and all time playoff catches record holder, Danny Amendola."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back