PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

5 Receivers to Watch in the Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Murphys95

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Just a heads up about our latest Patriots internet broadcast. Our resident draft expert breaks down the wideout position in the upcoming draft. Check it out to hear his 5 receivers to watch. It's extremely detailed. Plus we add our late round “tweeners†and make an early, bold prediction for the Patriots at #21.

http://www.murphysfans.com/audioblog.htm

Click the link to go to the audio blog page. This is streaming audio, so all you have to do is click “listen nowâ€. If you haven’t listened to this Patriots show before, I think you’ll be surprised. This is just our little corner of Patriots Nation here in the DC area.

OT - Any Draft plans?

Hi Murphy's. Is your place doing anything for the draft?

PatsFanInVa said:
Hi Murphy's. Is your place doing anything for the draft?

Bummer about this year. We always gather at Murphy's Pub for Draft Day, but this year one of our club members is actually getting married on April 29th (can you believe that?!) - so many of those in our club will be attending the wedding (in Rhode Island at that). This year there is really nothing planned. I'm sure some Pats fans will show up to watch on Saturday, but I don't expect many since at least 12 of our core members won't be there.

....by the way, I'm just a club member, been watching the Pats games at the pub for over 10 years. It's a great place. Hope you can make it this fall.

Can someone please LIST the purported "5 receivers" that this thread is allegedly about? Thanks.

Thanks.

My preference is to take Jason Avant in round 2 or 3.

i have been saying it for a while

i LOVE greg jennings

could be had in the 3rd or 4th round

patsfan55 said:
i have been saying it for a while

i LOVE greg jennings

could be had in the 3rd or 4th round
I was reading a riser/faller article which said he could be moving into the second round.

patsox23 said:
Thanks.

My preference is to take Jason Avant in round 2 or 3.
Round two would be a huge reach for Avant. Especially with the poor 40 that he ran. Personally, I see Avant falling into the late 3rd or Early 4th round. Hank Baskett might be a worth pick in the early 3rd round.

DaBruinz said:
Round two would be a huge reach for Avant. Especially with the poor 40 that he ran. Personally, I see Avant falling into the late 3rd or Early 4th round. Hank Baskett might be a worth pick in the early 3rd round.

ya i def see avant as a day two pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back