PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

5 billionmegapixel fancam ..wow

Where's all the hot girls?

My thoughts exactly. After perusing all 63,000 spectators I've determined that Indy is not a High Def friendly town.

Anyone notice that one fan above the other guy in the stands bending over in his seat and shoving something in the guy's mouth?

hahahaha

I've just realized people can tag themselves even if they weren't at that Colts' game.
Yeah, anybody on twitter, facebook - or even with an email address! - can zoom in, say that's me or somebody I know, and then respond on one of those three accounts to authenticate.

The name tags could easily get crazy very quickly.

Can anyone find the fan who has the seat with the big wide pole directly in front of it?

That is pretty awesome!

51ewrs.jpg

Awesome find.

However, in the section I zoomed into, I came across this frightening 3-headed beast:

indy3beast.jpg

Awesome find.

However, in the section I zoomed into, I came across this frightening 3-headed beast:

indy3beast.jpg

Ewwwww....they don't know how to chew with their mouths closed in Indy...is that even food??? WTF!!!

A lotta people pickin' the noses - must be cold and flu season.

Must be boring watching the Colts:

Attachments

• pij.JPG
    pij.JPG
    21.3 KB · Views: 70
Anyone notice that one fan above the other guy in the stands bending over in his seat and shoving something in the guy's mouth?

I saw that! But I zoomed way in and it was the guy's own arm -- weird illusion.

WTF?!? Are Paris and London in the playoffs?

On another forum someone is claiming that in the Paris panorama there is (somewhere) a rooftop topless sunbather. No coordinates were given, so it may not be true. :)

Did one of these ever get put at the razor?

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back