PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

5,235 yards

Status
Not open for further replies.
so whats the record now?

Another fantastic season from arguably the best ever. 1 more ring ends the debate. Lets go Pats.

300 career TDs, tying John Elway is also quite an achievement.

Last edited:
Probably would of had 6000 (exaggeration) if he would of had a legit #1 wr

You could say if the offense played 4 quarters every game :bricks:.

No other QB I'd rather have than TB.

These are reallly the good times.. a 49 point turnaround, that has to be some kind of all time record...

... Really? He has Wes Welker who is statistically the best WR in the NFL and the Best Gronkowski, the best TE in the NFL.

I know, if he could have only had the WR who lead the league in catches and yards. Wait, um, uh?????????????
Strike that. If he could have had the TE that had the most receiving yards ever by a TE. Oh, hold on..

Another fantastic season from arguably the best ever. 1 more ring ends the debate. Lets go Pats.

I have his jersey and love Brady, but 1 more ring puts him on par with Montana. Montana still has better playoff and Superbowl performances and is 4-0 in title games. All the passing stats since 2004 will be seen from a different lens. Drew Brees himself holds 2 of the 4 biggest single season passing yardage totals. In the 1980's you had 1 QB break 4000 yards a season whereas in 2011 there are 10 QB's.

Thank you Tom Brady for another magical season! The man, the myth, the legend TB12!

Please get ring # 4 now

I have his jersey and love Brady, but 1 more ring puts him on par with Montana. Montana still has better playoff and Superbowl performances and is 4-0 in title games. All the passing stats since 2004 will be seen from a different lens. Drew Brees himself holds 2 of the 4 biggest single season passing yardage totals. In the 1980's you had 1 QB break 4000 yards a season whereas in 2011 there are 10 QB's.

Winning 5 Conf Championships and 4 SBs would not be a lesser accomplishment than winning 4 Conf Championships and 4 SBs
Losing earlier is not a feather in your cap.

I know, if he could have only had the WR who lead the league in catches and yards. Wait, um, uh?????????????
Strike that. If he could have had the TE that had the most receiving yards ever by a TE. Oh, hold on..

Calvin Johnson went off for 244 yards taking the yardage away from Wes.

Calvin Johnson went off for 244 yards taking the yardage away from Wes.
Calvin Johnson, now that is a legit #1 wr. Wes is a bamf, but I'd rather my #1 wr catch deep balls rather than slants and in routes

Winning 5 Conf Championships and 4 SBs would not be a lesser accomplishment than winning 4 Conf Championships and 4 SBs
Losing earlier is not a feather in your cap.

I've long argued that with people. So Warren Moon was a better playoff QB than Jim Kelly because he never lost a SB and Kelly lost four? Just stupid. I"ll never get that logic.

Calvin Johnson, now that is a legit #1 wr. Wes is a bamf, but I'd rather my #1 wr catch deep balls rather than slants and in routes

I wasn't knocking Wes. Merely pointing out Johnson had a monster day to steal the yardage title from him. Johnson is a unique talent but Welker is tailor made for this offense.

1 more ring moves Brady past Montana IMO. Montana played with HoF's. Brady wins with journeymen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes