PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

5,000...time t0 get a life..LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats726

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Reaching 5000 with this post..and MOST on just the Pats board...Been sucked into the political fray of late..but FAR behind the NEMster..NOT even half..but..5K is a big plateau...may a good discussion here..from the David patten threads..( Boy would I like those to continue) to the more esoteric ones..to new info found out and about....and maybe 100 political...if that and some general..Thanks Ian for providing a great outlet for Patriots talk!!!!

Last edited:
Pats726 said:
Reaching 5000 with this post..and MOST on just the Pats board...Been sucked into the political fray of late..but FAR behind the NEMster..NOT even half..but..5K is a big plateau...may a good discussion here..from the David patten threads..( Boy would I like those to continue) to the more esoteric ones..to new info found out and about....and maybe 100 political...if that and some general..Thanks Ian for providing a great outlet for Patriots talk!!!!

Nice to be the first to be able to congratulate you! You're always friendly and good-humoured. Thanks for everything that you contribute.

(By the way, I was always puzzled by your screenname. I figured that it was some big game that the Pats won 7-6 (as in flutie2phelan) and that I knew nothing about. Is it true that it's your birthday? I seem to remember you posting that here once. :) )

This is an easy site to rack up posts on! I have been using other sites where any team's fan log on, and most threads turn into arguments over every mundane thing. If you say Seymour is a good lineman, ten people log on and claim that he is overrated and injury prone. The threads at those sites just never seem to go anywhere that I want to go.

In summary, this is a good place to put your 10,000 cents worth in!

Bought time you got here, really Stan, if you weren't expounding in the 12th Man all the time you'd being blowing the NEMster away! :D

Thanks to all...I don't think I'm in the NEMsters class..but...just when was this NEW board started...I am thinking closer to Sept 04...(I remember it was just BEFORE the season!!) Ian's done a GREAT job of it all..and writing 12th man is starting 4th year..YIKES!!! I keep telling my wife it keeps me out of trouble...before that, I was coaching softball and that ended up more like baby sitting..so?? More Patriots less softball and...2 Lombardis...a LOT to celebrate for all patriot fans!!!! When I told my wife about 5K she just look and laughed..a LOT of great posters here...from all over the world!! From NovaScotia{atsfan to NEM to Harrison37 to MrsB..and many many others...a great group of Patriot fans!!!

Grats Patsfan726

How can you tell how many you have on each board ?

BelichickFan said:
How can you tell how many you have on each board ?
I don't think you can....I just know that not many have been to the political one...more a newbie there...Maybe there is a way..don't know..Ian???

Congrats!:rocker: I really don't know how you can tell how many post on each forum.

However you can tell how many post of each thread- the Cheerleader thread has my imprint all over it.

And, will continue to have my imprint on it as long as I draw an breath of air.

Way to go Stan, now you can go and cut the lawn!!!! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye