Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Who plays QB in the 4th QTR Against the Bills?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsWickedPissah

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
So, I'll take the hubris hit here but what do you think about 4th QTR against the hapless Williams Sunday? Does BB play or sit Brady? If so, does he play Gutz 'cause Cassel is in the vickhouse as some say or does he showcase Cassie to extract a Day One pick to make up for facist Goodell's piling on?

He plays Brady all game. No matter the score.

So, I'll take the hubris hit here but what do you think about 4th QTR against the hapless Williams Sunday? Does BB play or sit Brady? If so, does he play Gutz 'cause Cassel is in the vickhouse as some say or does he showcase Cassie to extract a Day One pick to make up for facist Goodell's piling on?

:enranged:

#1 thing is DO NOT underestimate a division opponent except the Jets. The Phins play the Patriots tough as well as the Bills so screw how many points. Brady will still be the QB in the 4th quarter, my goodness. The team has only played 2 games and some really think they are unstoppable. As soon as they lose a game then what?

this thing will be over by the 4th and it wont matter who comes in to mop it up

Good lord will idiots please stop jinxing us. Keegs special here.

I think Cassel is currently in the dog house but I think BB prefers the punter as the holder anyway. That way the Lonnie, Ghost, and Hansen can work their FG timing while QB Matt#1 and QB Matt#2 practice offense.
Here is hoping that Cassel finds a way to escape the dog house soon.

Good lord will idiots please stop jinxing us. Keegs special here.

You cannot seriously believe that what some ****** (moi in this instance)posts has any effect on what happens in the real universe, right? :)

Last edited:

Sorry but I absolutely hate threads like this. Its not the jinx factor its the overconfidence factor. Granted McGahee is gone, Losman is off to a poor start etc. and on paper, we should crush these guys. But underestimate no opponent particularly a well-coached Division opponent. If there's a letdown game for the Pats (yes, I hate using the phrase "trap game") this is it. After the emotion of last week I would assume a let down of some sort is inevitable that could make this a competitive game, at least for a while. Let's take nothing for granted Sunday.

Remember WE are not coaching or playing the game. WE are fans. The only cost hubris has for us is looking like complete fools if the Bills win, as the Jets, I mean RATS did here last year.

If we don't see Gutz or Cassie play a series or two Sunday, I can't imagine (excepting game 16) when they'll play, injury to Brady aside.

Well, we have winners.
Not I, but AzPatsFan and 12 others who predicted that Cassie would actually run a series or two in the 4th QTR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes