PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

49ers Reportedly Putting Kaepernick on the Trading Block

Kaeperdouche fits nicely with the 49ers. Their window of winning a superbowl is closing in my opinion.

I havenr heard much on their free agent corners. They have perrish cox and chris culliver.

I don't trust a word the 49 ers bass says and neither should you.

Just passing on the info I can verify. I've got an unverified claim that a 49ers writers was saying the rumor was put out there by the 49ers themselves, for example, but I hadn't posted it, since I can't find the alleged report.

I don't disagree with your point, by the way. I don't get a good vibe from that team right now.

Last edited:
Cutler for Kapernick. Seriously though I have no idea what the plan is for SF, this is just too weird
Great. A disaster for both sides.

Thanks to chip Kelly this could be the most fun off season ever and all without a single tebow reference from ESPN

You missed the news, every head will be bowed and every knee bent, as he is supposedly going to the new NFL veterans combine.. so there will be exclusive coverage of his every move.

You missed the news, every head will be bowed and every knee bent, as he is supposedly going to the new NFL veterans combine.. so there will be exclusive coverage of his every move.

Good luck to him. He seems like a decent young man.

From an outsiders perspective this guy comes off as one of the most annoying players in the last 10 years.

MPdTG22.jpg

GM Trent Baalke issues a strong denial of the Kaepernick rumours.

But seriously, the guy is 25-14 as a starter, 4-2 in the play-offs (with both losses to the Super Bowl champs), thrown 50 TDs against 21 INTs (+10 rushing TDs), a career 90.6 RAT in the regular season and 87.3 RAT in the play-offs.

Some people don't like the way he looks, the way he throws, the way he talks, or the way he celebrates. But 2/3 of the league would love to have him as their QB.

Stats are for losers; and the Niners D deserves most of the credit for the SB run. Watch him play - he's Daunte Culpepper with a fastball. Golden arm sh*t brain. The guy needs to learn how to read D, make touch throws, and scramble smarter. He's too old to develop those skills. He'll be a backup in three years.

kap is garbage.

49ers passing game is horrible, and it's not like they don't the weapons. good wr's, te's, two backs. solid offensive line. kap is the problem. great athlete, horrible quarterback.

I bet Denver wishes Manning had retired. Kaepernick would be a serious problem in a Kubiak offense.
Oh he'd be a serious problem that's for sure. For a Kubiak offense that is.

Cutler for Kapernick. Seriously though I have no idea what the plan is for SF, this is just too weird
SF is going right back in the toilet.

makes no sense

I'll give them some chips and a half opened packet of tomato sauce.
Here, they're called french fries and ketchup. ;)

Wow, Kaepernick's stock sure has fallen.

trading him would be an approx 10M cap hit for the 9ers......

the 9ers had an off year last year....it wasn't just kaepernick

I think he can be a better QB than Wilson.....needs to grow up a bit

Stats are for losers; and the Niners D deserves most of the credit for the SB run. Watch him play - he's Daunte Culpepper with a fastball. Golden arm sh*t brain. The guy needs to learn how to read D, make touch throws, and scramble smarter. He's too old to develop those skills. He'll be a backup in three years.

Culpepper, when healthy, was a much better (and totally different) quarterback than Kaepernick. Kaepernick's more or less Michael Vick pre-suspension, but not as smart a runner. I disagree that he'll be a backup, and I'd take him over any QB in this draft besides Winston, but he's not a star.

Hope they trade him to the Jets, he is awful

If he wasn't an athletic freak he would have went undrafted, his decision making is terrible.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back