PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

49ers Reportedly Putting Kaepernick on the Trading Block

I bet Denver wishes Manning had retired. Kaepernick would be a serious problem in a Kubiak offense.

they may have over paid him a little but he is a 27 year old QB who has a winning record never missed a game over 90 career passer rating averages over 3600 total yards and 25 total TD's and played in a SB if he is on the block the bills. eagles or browns should get him

Yeah, I'm guessing you've hit it right on the head.

PHI, STL, CHI--maybe even TB (depending on what they want to do with their top draft pick).

I discounted the Rams because I'm sure they wouldn't trade him in-division. I'd be amazed if no AFC team got in on the action - there's some real needs in our conference: Bills, Jets, Browns, Titoons, Bengals?, Texans, even the Broncos need someone for next year.

@JaysonBraddock, 49ers talking Kaepernick with Bears and Eagles. Probably involve QB swap straight up.

Thanks to chip Kelly this could be the most fun off season ever and all without a single tebow reference from ESPN

Last edited:
Thanks to chip Kelly this could be the most fun info off season ever and all without a single tebow reference from ESPN

Nice. Tebow to the 49ers. Get it done.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back