PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

49ers Destroying AFC East teams

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOTSFANINPA

Pro Bowl Player
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Back to back games with defense of total destruction that I haven't seen since probably the 85 Bears

The 49ers are destroying the AFCE

49ers 79
Jets/Bills 3

Last edited:
Who doesn't destroy the Dolphins, Jets, and Bills?

Back to back games with defense of total destruction that I haven't seen since probably the 85 Bears

The 49ers are destroying the AFCE

49ers 79
Jets/Bills 3

We'll see what happens when the big boys of the division show up.

The term "teams" is used pretty loosely here.

Who doesn't destroy the Dolphins, Jets, and Bills?

They are all pretty bad,but a team not allowing a TD in over 8 quarters in a pass driven league is impressive

Miami actually is the 2nd best team in the division and should have won last week when they let Arizona off the hook

We'll see what happens when the big boys of the division show up.

I really am excited about that game....our defense can't be so generous though because I don't think this team can post 30 points on that D

Good to Elite teams should feed on mediocre to lousy teams and I don't mind seeing division rivals lose a game.

There's only 1 AFCE team that will be competitive with the 49ers.

Good to Elite teams should feed on mediocre to lousy teams and I don't mind seeing division rivals lose a game.

There's only 1 AFCE team that will be competitive with the 49ers.

You mean when they play Miami on December 9th? ;)

I hear the team speed on the 49er defense is the best in the NFL. Period.

Sick speed.

Think how close they came to the SB last year. A fumble cost them.

This is as bad as we've ever seen the rest of the AFC East. It was actually encouraging to see the Dolphins beat the Bengals today to get to 2-3. The Jets will get smoked tomorrow night at home by Houston.

The 49ers are the real deal. The Patriots - 49ers could be a dress rehearsal for the Super Bowl. It will interesting to see if that very aggressive defense is ready for the hurry up offense with both a power running game and a rapid fire passing game.

Last edited:
This is as bad as we've ever seen the rest of the AFC East. It was actually encouraging to see the Dolphins beat the Bengals today to get to 2-3. The Jets will get smoked tomorrow night at home by Houston.

The 49ers are the real deal. The Patriots - 49ers could be a dress rehearsal for the Super Bowl. It will interesting to see if that very aggressive defense is ready for the hurry up offense with both a power running game and a rapid fire passing game.

If the Texans beat NE at Gillette decisively the week before SF....I don't know if it won't be more of a SF/Hou SB

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes