PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

49er Fan fresh off heartbreaking loss....

49erFanSC

Rookie
Reaction score
Sucky loss.....and probably most annoying that it had to be against the Giants. Green Bay wouldn't bother me as much even if we've struggled against them more historically.

So I have made the decision to pull for the Patriots in the Bowl. Showing no NFC love on this one, and don't care if Brady ties Joe Montana's superbowl record for wins and MVPs. Will admit that I was tired of seeing Brady's dominance in the '00s, but no longer have issue with him and the Patriots success.

Good luck in this game!! Destroy these guys enough for payback and to make the Niners feel good they should have missed this game, just like '83 when Washington saved us of the beating the Raiders gave them.

Welcome to the board. We'll avenge your loss for you ;)

In your dreams.

I know you are but what am I? :confused:

Seriously...... this is the best you could come up with? Wow, I guess Giants trolls are not bringing their A game to this game. :singing:

Last edited:
In your dreams.
Wow N Y Patriot! I guess BKLYN really told you! I know I'm terrified the Pats are going to lose, after all BKLYN just about guaranteed a Giants win. As one woman to another, go home little girl and get back to something you know about like knitting perhaps? Oops guessing your not a girl but that sure sounded like something a girl would say!

Last edited:
Cool. I like your attitude. You guys came so close. I think we would have paired well against you guys.

Last edited:
What's up with the Giants fans trolling around in the newbie area. Weak!

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back