PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

maddmann

Rookie
Reaction score
Congrats to the Pats and their fans
with as many chances we had to put that game away we couldnt maybe due to inexperienced in the playoffs or lack of awareness
good game damn that tom brady LOL
wouldve posted earlier but i was still recovering, it seems we cant win a playoff game at home. good game!!!
good luck in Indy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks. I do feel for Chargers fans. I know what's its like to be dissappointed in your team. I was a Vikings fan a long time ago when Bud Grant was screwing up their chances of winning a superbowl. The Chargers have great talent, arguably more than the Patriots. But in the NFL playoffs, great coaching trumps great talent, and the Chargers coaches were no match for the Patriots.

I hope for Charger's fans sake that Marty gets fired and they bring in a head coach who knows how to win in the playoffs (not too much though, cause I'm a Pats fan after all). Good luck with your new coach (hopefully), and thanks for the classy post.

Gracias Charger fan. I was stationed in San Diego for six months and loved it out there. Not sure why I never went back. Anyway, that was during Fouts heydey. So, I've kinda followed them a little over the years. I thought you guys would win a close game. But, I wasn't shocked Pats were in the game.
I think your team will win a championship. I like LT,Rivers,Gates on offense. Have a very good line. Not sure why you guys didn't run more. On defense you have the building blocks too. Hopefully, this little flap passes over. Will be some interesting games coming up over the next couple of years. Because, the Pats only have some minor tweaking to do in order to stay a contender. And, we have the draft picks and cap room to do it.

Thanks!!!;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back