44-7, Colts throwing bombs

Status
Not open for further replies.

sieglo

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Wonder if we'll hear about running it up. :rolleyes:

I think we all know the answer to that.

Let them do it- they are playing a team with backup corners.

Can we stop starting a new thread everytime a team has a big lead,and call it "running it up.

It's getting old and sounds like a broken record

Can we stop starting a new thread everytime a team has a big lead,and call it "running it up.

It's getting old and sounds like a broken record

I'll tell you what, we can stopt te "running it up" threads as long as we also agree to stop the "Maroney sucks" threads. Okay?

Forget the running up talk. Get ready for the "Pats barley squeaked by the Ravens and look at the Dolts put one to the Ravens, that must mean that the Colts will kill the Patriots" talk.

The thing I really don't understand ... I've watched a few Celtics games this year when they're tossing up threes up by 50 in the third quarter. And you know what? No one's talking about how classless they are for doing it. Everyone's talking about how much the Knicks (or Nuggets, or whoever) sucks.

It's only in football we hear this BS. What is it about football players that makes them so psychologically vulnerable the entire hype machine has to mobilize to protect them?

Works for me, I have defended Maroney from day 1. Even though we didnt use him alot today, that 11 yard run where he carried the pile was insane

Forget the running up talk. Get ready for the "Pats barley squeaked by the Ravens and look at the Dolts put one to the Ravens, that must mean that the Colts will kill the Patriots" talk.

And they only did that because the Pats game apparently left the Ravens DBs in pretty sorry shape (McAlister and Rolle were both out).

And they only did that because the Pats game apparently left the Ravens DBs in pretty sorry shape (McAlister and Rolle were both out).

Actually, I think Rolle was out because his incessant talking after the game caused him to pitch another series of fits. Samari "Shake, Rattle, and" Rolle.

Well lets see. Last weeks Pats-Ravens game was, to them, their Superbowl. And so, going by this logic, the currant Colts-Ravens matchup must merely be the first preseason game. :D

This does explain why they lack intensity tonight though.

This does explain why they lack intensity tonight though.

And their starting corners. Remember the healthy Baltimore D was making Manning look terrible in the playoffs. It's not the same D that they faced in January or we faced Monday.

Actually it was 37-7 not 44.

I would love that to happen!! Let the Colts win tonight 100-0 and hopefully put us in the backburner. I do NOT want us in the limelight or have everyone expect us to win easily every game. Let the media idiots talk as much as they want about how the Colts are a superior to them. Quite fine with that.

Wonder if we'll hear about running it up. :rolleyes:

who gives a **** really cause I know I dont... lets just worry bout our own team screw the colts.

Actually it was 37-7 not 44.

That was the score of the Patriots-Bills game (actually 35-7) when the Patriots were ripped for throwing on the Bills with 10 minutes left in the 3rd quarter.

The Ravens are spent after last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye