PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

40 mph winds in Chicago?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you watched the Bears lately? Because of their weak OL, Cutler is firing short pass after short pass and he has been doing very well. Watching their game against Detroit, I couldn't believe how quick he was getting rid of the ball....slants and to RBs releasing.

yeah those slants concern me more. the pats have been beaten on those somewhat

Guys I'm starting to get concerned about this game cause of the weather. On a perfect weather day I think the patriots win by a touchdown, but with this weather anything can honestly happen. Look at this forecast...

Sunday: Snow and areas of blowing snow before noon, then snow likely and areas of blowing snow after noon. Temperature falling to around 23 by 5pm. Very windy, with a north northwest wind 5 to 10 mph increasing to between 35 and 40 mph. Winds could gust as high as 55 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New snow accumulation of 2 to 4 inches possible.

Sunday Night: Areas of blowing snow and a chance of snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 10. Wind chill values as low as -8. Windy, with a north northwest wind between 25 and 30 mph, with gusts as high as 45 mph. Chance of precipitation is 50%.

50 mph gust? Its really going to be a tossup I feel which sucks for the patriots cause they are the better team
it is what it is

Have you watched the Bears lately? Because of their weak OL, Cutler is firing short pass after short pass and he has been doing very well. Watching their game against Detroit, I couldn't believe how quick he was getting rid of the ball....slants and to RBs releasing.

Fair enough. I saw them earlier in the season when Cutler was getting the crap beaten out of him regularly, and eventually got knocked out. But Mike Martz seems to have finally learned a few lessons and they have modified their attack. Martz even seems to have discovered the joys of running the football.

If it's anything like what we're getting in Sioux Falls today, the game is going to be almost unplayable. It's hard to even stand up outside right now.

I can't see how that favors any team that has to throw the ball. The Pats better have the ground attack revved up, that's my opinion.....

It is being reported that in Minnesota that they pulled the plows off of the road.. quite a storm, eh!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes