PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

40 min past the deadline and no news...

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK....where's the news, guys???????????????????

Something must be going on,its never taken this long to release a list of names for cutdown before. I have no idea what it could be but its almost two and a half hours,and still no word

Something must be going on,its never taken this long to release a list of names for cutdown before. I have no idea what it could be but its almost two and a half hours,and still no word

All right maybee Im a little bit worried..

Maybe they are working on a trade????

Have all the other teams announced something by now? Are we the only ones left?

Maybe they are working on a trade????
yeah I thought of that ,but why would that hold up the rest of the names from being released. :confused:

goodell has just announced the entire patriots team has been suspended for the first game

We still could beat the Jets!!!!!!!

goodell has just announced the entire patriots team has been suspended for the first game

Great, Jets start the season 1-0 already, Just great!!!

Can we change the tile of this thread to ONE HUNDRED and forty minutes past the deadline and no news....

Um...exactly how many times do these people expect me to hit refresh on Reiss's Pieces and The Point After?!

Um...exactly how many times do these people expect me to hit refresh on Reiss's Pieces and The Point After?!

This whole things a ploy by the Herald and Globe to get more hits on their websites.

Maybe Piolichick are scouring the other team cuts in hopes of finding someone they need/like and that would help determine the ultimate 53 (or per Reiss the 55). Just speculating because I am tired of looking over and over at Reiss' pieces.

Somewhere deep in the bowls of Gillette right now Reche is holding a gun and standing between the FO staff and the fax machine screaming "you take my name off that list....put moss on there I don't care...you take my name off that list!!"

:p

Except for Larry Anam who will now be playing both ways.

Somewhere deep in the bowls of Gillette right now Reche is holding a gun and standing between the FO staff and the fax machine screaming "you take my name off that list....put moss on there I don't care...you take my name off that list!!"

:p

LOL. well done.

That's really funny Boston I actually laughed out loud at that one!
All kidding aside though please god don't let Moss's name be on that list!

If you check Google news, you will find different papers all over the place using different times, some 4PM, some 6PM.

Here's my *guess*: since the standard time each weekday for transactions is 4PM New York time, people assume it's the same. But perhaps because of the short time since many of the the games compared to the amount of work to cut so many players, today's deadline is actually 6PM. That would explain a lot.

Last edited:
Could have the Pats gotten an extension because of the timing of the Harrison suspension?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes